Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man what happened to Alba? I remember seeing her in idle hands and was like whoa now shes like fallen on the face of the earth.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Man what happened to Alba? I remember seeing her in idle hands and was like whoa now shes like fallen on the face of the earth.
What happened what? She's a HAWT 30 ish. IIRC, she had a few kids, and started a multi-million dollar laundry detergents business. I've got some of her laundry soap, and it's the bidness. No perfumes or anything.

gOsejmI.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh man I remember that movie. At the time I would have given anything to be Devon Sawa and get that sweet handful of her ass that his evil hand got.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I was going back through the HoF thread, and came across this prophetic gem by chthonic-anemos:

Money drugs and grown up internet stuff? This is going to have a prostitution webpage twist. I can feel it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Silence you need to change your title from "0011101000101001" to "Thread killer".
If by thread killer, you mean that Wuyley vastly prefers cock pics to hot female toe pics...then, maybe I AM the killer of threads.

Some jackass posted a pic of his cock here, and I'll be fucked if I let it slide. As I said before, for every cock pic posted here, I'll post 10 pics of sexy female toes.

This. Is. War, and I'm going to fucking win.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If by thread killer, you mean that Wuyley vastly prefers cock pics to hot female toe pics...then, maybe I AM the killer of threads.

Some jackass posted a pic of his cock here, and I'll be fucked if I let it slide. As I said before, for every cock pic posted here, I'll post 10 pics of sexy female toes.

This. Is. War, and I'm going to fucking win.
b51.gif

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Tarrant, for all his flaws, is at least trying to save this thread.

Might want to block out the phone number though, champ.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's in the very first page of the thread, it's where I got it to begin with...but I'll take it out all the same I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.