Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So half her life is dedicated to stirring random drama about nothing in particular and the other half is whoring.

Sounds pretty much like most MMO women.

Remit_sl

shitlord
I would totally high five Tuco if he had instigated the events which lead to the face punching of a drugged out failed con artist turned hooker by her own brother.

If nothing else though, where is the screen cap of Tuco trying to convince her of this? No excuse for not providing that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tuco has probably the least credibility of anyone on the forum, so I'm just gonna assume Lori is telling the truth here.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Least credibility? Why? I've seen nothing to warrant that accusation. I do think, until pretty recently, that Tuco was all about being "the good guy" and I can see him doing something really stupid while in "good guy" mode that ended badly, because he was a tad naive. Intentionally though? Nah.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Least credibility? Why? I've seen nothing to warrant that accusation. I do think, until pretty recently, that Tuco was all about being "the good guy" and I can see him doing something really stupid while in "good guy" mode that ended badly, because he was a tad naive. Intentionally though? Nah.
I think you dun been trolled.

iannis

Musty Nester
I choose to believe that Tuco pimpslapped a bitch through the internet. The question of if it was intentional or accidental only changes the reason it is funny but not how funny it is.

This is science guys. It's true unless you can prove me wrong. And you can't because I can always just go ~lalalala.

Checkmate.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You guys think shes always going to worry about whether or not her next john is a rerolled member fucking her to expose her even more?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is a woman who trolled rerolled nerds for pills and Xboxes. Now she sucks shitcock for fifties. I seriously doubt she worries about anything other than getting pinched by the popos or where her next fix is coming from. What makes her situation funny is how she lauded moral superiority and how it has all become undone. Anyone who takes her at her word over Tuco without proof at this point is probably trying to justify giving her an xbox in the past to themselves.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Even if Tuco did tell him he's certainly not responsible for the actions of her family.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tuco how many times have you beaten a woman just this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.