Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, she said she does somewhere, which means she doesn't.

I do however have more tit shots with Rerolled wrote on them if that helps.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Those pictures are property of the community and should have been posted in bulk.
Does your wife know how badly you wanted (and obviously tried) to pork her? How many times did you look out at the bag of pills from behind the curtains, longingly, hoping she'd knock on the door for a quickie?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does your wife know how badly you wanted (and obviously tried) to pork her? How many times did you look out at the bag of pills from behind the curtains, longingly, hoping she'd knock on the door for a quickie?
My wife saw every text, every Facebook message, and knew everything I did with Lori. I know it's a foreign concept to you but some men aren't out to pork anything with a vagina. Lori's body itself (other than the fake tits) disgusts me. The smoking would have killed it if that wasn't the case. I wasn't home that night or I would have handed them to her as the wife gave her some water to wash them down.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My wife saw every text, every Facebook message, and knew everything I did with Lori. I know it's a foreign concept to you but some men aren't out to pork anything with a vagina. Lori's body itself (other than the fake tits) disgusts me. The smoking would have killed it if that wasn't the case. I wasn't home that night or I would have handed them to her as the wife gave her some water to wash them down.
Irony anyone?
I take it you date women who put you on a leash. Stop being a beta.
You know I could see a single picture being something a girlfriend/wife would find funny if she knew Lori's history with this community. But why would Lori need to send multiple pictures with rerolled spelled on her tits? All it takes is a single picture for us to get the fuckyoulolimoveryouanddontcare message, different angles are not going to make the message have more impact. Pretty obvious whats going on if shes sending you lots of naked pictures...

Like I said, Im sure your wife would be thrilled to find out youre sexting a hooker. We know for a fact Lori has screwed with multiple people on this board(a_skeleton_03, the dinosuar avatar guy, camerous and thats just who we know about) so dont sit there and play its just for the lols.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You skipped the part where he rubbed one out and blasted a load on his curtains.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yet here you are, clamoring for more pictures, not unlike a dog in heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.