Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yet here you are, clamoring for more pictures, not unlike a dog in heat.
Clamoring?

Tarrant got pics for the board for the lulz. For the board ...

Why are they not on the board!?!?

This means Phoenix is right and Tarrant is just sexting a disgusting hooker at this point. Is he taking one for the team or is he profiting from it?

I mentioned once that all pics should be released ... so clamorous!

I never really interacted with you before Kirun so I was confused why nobody liked you, now I know.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
My wife saw every text, every Facebook message, and knew everything I did with Lori. I know it's a foreign concept to you but some men aren't out to pork anything with a vagina. Lori's body itself (other than the fake tits) disgusts me. The smoking would have killed it if that wasn't the case. I wasn't home that night or I would have handed them to her as the wife gave her some water to wash them down.
I am not a total moron, I would never physically hand any pills to anyone no matter what even family.

Yes, Tarrant now we wait and see if he is "the gay".

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And? Did I hand them to her? No. Do I tell outlandish stories to make a point? Yes.

The point is I don't lead some kind of double life hiding from my wife. I still wouldn't actually hand pills to someone as my wife pours them a glass of water. Hyperbole, look it up.

Not shocked you were the one to wade through several days of posts to go find that though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nice deflection a_skeleton_03, it wont work though, sorry. You;ll still have to answer for your crimes without trying to deflect.

Lol, sexting, okay. At one point I literally said for her to send me a boob pic with rerolled on it and that was that. I pushed a couple times by saying "hey, you gonna send that pic? Fuck, I'm one dirty dude with all the sexy talk. I did this for community lulz and said in page one I was going to message her, I said in the mod forum the same thing. You? You did what you did for whatever reasons you did but it was all behind the scenes until you were outed, it's a bit late to try and push it off onto someone else.

rrr_img_72426.jpg
rrr_img_72427.jpg

rrr_img_72428.jpg
rrr_img_72429.jpg

rrr_img_72430.jpg
rrr_img_72431.jpg

(these are all the pics I've got.)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was outed? I was never outed. I am the one who outs. Show me being outed when I came to the table voluntarily with my 'sins'. Nobody would know to this day I had left pills on my doorstep without me saying so because she sure as he'll wasn't going to admit she was an addict.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
And? Did I hand them to her? No. Do I tell outlandish stories to make a point? Yes.

The point is I don't lead some kind of double life hiding from my wife. I still wouldn't actually hand pills to someone as my wife pours them a glass of water. Hyperbole, look it up.

Not shocked you were the one to wade through several days of posts to go find that though.
Didn't you say your wife was upset about the texting with her when all this came out?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've gotta say I really like her titties. She looks so much like an ex of mine it gives me the weirdest boner.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Didn't you say your wife was upset about the texting with her when all this came out?
You might be confusing that with me. My wife told me she didn't want me communicating with her. As this thing has aged it becomes more and more of a tall tale. I think a summary in this very thread has turned a handful of texts into "cybering" "caught cheating" amongst other silly things that never actually happened, I just let it go because the exaggerated version of events is more exciting than the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.