Reacher

fris

Vyemm Raider
Me either, can't wait for the next episode and will watch each as soon as it is available.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Liked season 1 a lot even though it was a little cheesy. Season 2 so far is a snoozefest. I don't give a shit about his dude bro military team. Corny dialog. No hot blonde sidekick. Instead we get "I'm so traumatized I don't shake hands" super grunt lesbo. Not even Herc is saving this one. Will see if it gets better

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Liked season 1 a lot even though it was a little cheesy. Season 2 so far is a snoozefest. I don't give a shit about his dude bro military team. Corny dialog. No hot blonde sidekick. Instead we get "I'm so traumatized I don't shake hands" super grunt lesbo. Not even Herc is saving this one. Will see if it gets better
Funny, she comes off as more of an asexual to me. Reacher seems too large this season, almost the puffed up not flexible kinda muscle. I like the brunette fine bit we ain't getting a shower scene. As far as the team, that gets a whatever from me and the bonding thing was dumb. I like it fine in a Longmire kinda way.

It seems weird that they're already getting near the bad guys, it feels like another shoe has to drop.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i bet half the actors only play along w/ libs cause not doing so would end their career before it starts.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
He’s gone on record being a believe all women and guns r bad kind of guy though.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Loved the password guessing scene. I'm really waiting on a CIS/NCIS style enhance scene. Would tie this season up nicely.

Working Super Troopers GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Enjoyed first 3 episodes, ended it at a good spot, too. Definitely has you wanting to know more.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Gotta turn your brains off for this guys. Wet concrete in the middle of the night, gun fight in a house in Queens and no cops for about an hour, Random hard drives from servers, don't over think it.

Aww, I was looking forward to the scene where they try to recreate multiple raid arrays out of a bag of unmarked harddrives and then manage to decrypt them somehow, then find they've stolen 800 terrabytes of log files and spend the next 10 years trying to find anything incriminating in them 8)

It's probably inconsistent, but I have a pretty high tolerance for dumb in action movies/shows. Mr Robot style technical detail is great, but it would get in the way in this kind of show I think.

• 2Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Aww, I was looking forward to the scene where they try to recreate multiple raid arrays out of a bag of unmarked harddrives and then manage to decrypt them somehow, then find they've stolen 800 terrabytes of log files and spend the next 10 years trying to find anything incriminating in them 8)

It's probably inconsistent, but I have a pretty high tolerance for dumb in action movies/shows. Mr Robot style technical detail is great, but it would get in the way in this kind of show I think.
Yes but the opposite of detail isn't bullshit.

• 2Like

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
It really has become CSI but with more violence and swearing. So far nudity hasn't been on the table this season so we'll see about future episodes.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i bet half the actors only play along w/ libs cause not doing so would end their career before it starts.

I believe this as well, and it can be somewhat easy to spot for the most part.

The true faggy lib actors give their liberal opinion on things without being asked, questioned, or interrogated. The ones who I believe are only playing along to save their career are the ones who don't give the copy-paste liberal response unless they are pressed to do so, or put on the spot.

Course this isn't a 100% foolproof method but i'm willing to bet you'd be right at least 7 times out of 10.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok I missed that joke. I'm on workers comp for 3 weeks so I'm sure I'll rewatch again.

Big bad guy played the liquid terminator back in his youth. They checked into the hotel under alises. Neagley used Sara Conner, Reacher used the name of an obscure yankee player I can't remember. Henchman#1 was like "What the fuck are these names?" T-1000 was like, "obviously he's using an alias because that's the name of yankee player who had 14 RBIs in 1983, but I have no idea who the fuck sarah conner is"

Anyway, I binged Blue Mountain State last month and now I'm having trouble taking Reacher seriously. I just keep seeing Thad Castle. I'm sure I'll get over it. I realized who he was in episode 2 and by episode 3 it was already getting better. But it was really confusing me through most of episode 1.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I admit I laughed out loud to Robert Patrick's character "I have no idea who the fuck sarah conner is".

Enjoying the season so far. A bit slow at times and realism is like 2/10 but other than that, it is an enjoyable streaming show.

Example: Like an aerospace company with government contracts wouldn't have loads of onsite security...

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just 2 more days until next episode! Feels like it started 2 weeks ago but..... No

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Deadline reports that Reacher season 2 is off to a roaring start, becoming the No. 1 title of the year for Prime Video in terms of total viewers across all series and films globally. The first three Reacher episodes, which were released on December 15, surpassed the entire audience for season 1 by 50% in the first three days on the streamer.

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
When I saw the end of episode three, I thought "They aren't actually going to have a midseason arc where the audience is plausibly supposed to believe guitar guy could be a traitor, and not the only candidate to have hired the rest of the old team and/or gathered the data and/or hid the flash drive with said data, are they?"

Yeah, yeah they are. Not sure there's enough meat to those books for eight episodes without introducing a lot of questionable subplots.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 is snoozeville. Most dull, fake and gay plot yet. I feel like I’ve seen this plot 50 times before.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users