Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

What isthe red pill?

It's a bunch of bullshit about how Men and Womyn are different and totally not true becausefeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Anyway, here's the basicargument:

Executive Summary:

The Western World has quietly becomea civilization that undervalues men and overvalues women, where the state forcibly transfers resources from men to women creating various perverse incentives for otherwise good women to conduct great evil against men and children, and where male nature is vilified but female nature is celebrated. This is unfair to both genders, and is a recipe for a rapid civilizational decline and displacement, the costs of which will ultimately be borne by a subsequent generation of innocent women, rather than men, as soon as 2020.
I think it's fun to talk about. Other links on the topic:

Sexual Utopia in Power

It would be more accurate to say that thefemale sexual instinct is hypergamous. Men may have a tendency to seek sexual variety, but women have simple tastes in the manner of Oscar Wilde: They are always satisfied with the best. By definition, only one man can be the best. These different male and female "sexual orientations" are clearly seen among the lower primates, e.g., in a baboon pack.Females compete to mate at the top, males to get to the top.

Hypergamy is not monogamy in the human sense.Although there may be only one "alpha male" at the top of the pack at any given time, which one it is changes over time.In human terms, this means the female is fickle, infatuated with no more than one man at any given time, but not naturally loyal to a husband over the course of a lifetime.In bygone days, it was permitted to point out natural female inconstancy. Consult, for example, Ring Lardner's humorous story "I Can't Breathe"-the private journal of an eighteen year old girl who wants to marry a different young man every week.If surveyed on her preferred number of "sex partners," she would presumably respond one; this does not mean she has any idea who it is.
Woman: The Most Responsible Teenager in the House.

"The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight and twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is a reason of very narrow limitations. This is whywomen remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling things to the most important." -- Arthur Schopenhauer, On Women (1851)

The reason why females mature faster than men is not some particular triumph for them, despite how women seem to enjoy throwing this little tidbit of information around.As I described in my piece"You're Such a Tool", what it really has to do with is women being the biological bearers and caretakers of children.They mature faster than males because once they become fertile after puberty, they must also have the mental capacity to care for the children they might bear.Nowhere in nature is there a female organism that is capable of giving birth to offspring which is not also developed enough yet to care for the offspring. This not only manifests itself in hips capable of giving birth and breasts able to produce milk, but also in a mental maturation that enables them to provide basic childcare. You will notice as well, even in our present society, it is when girls reach around the age of twelve that they begin taking up babysitting and it is around puberty when adults begin entrusting young girls to care for infants alone. This merely coincides with female biology, as it is also at that age when girls become physically capable of bearing children, and their mental maturity matches their biological maturity.

The difference between men and women in maturity, however, is that while females mature earlier in life, they also stop maturing at around the age of eighteen, as Schopenhauer aptly observes. And while men don't catch up to women's maturity until they reach around age twenty-eight, after that themen keep maturing- often throughout their entire lives.
Shit Tests 101

The issue of what's popularly referred to as "shit tests", aka fitness tests, comes up often enough I've decided to write up a post so we can put this issue to rest for a while.

When it comes right down to itshit tests are typically women's way of flirting. Women generally do not shit test men they have no interest in, so if you're getting them then it's often a good thing. Let's look at what shit rests actually are: Rapport breaks

Rapport breaks are a type of flirting where women throw you a faux indicator of disinterest to see how you handle it. If you respond in kind then you pass. In essence it is a form of mirroring each other's level of investment, or as they say, like attracts like.

So why are rapport breaks a form of flirting? The main reason is that it gives women a degree of emotional stimulation. Plus there's the fact that most men buckle to women's shit tests and don't respond in kind. This demonstrates a lack of social acumen and emotional maturity. Those who "pass" show they can handle the woman's BS and is "on her level", so to speak. This is where the evolutionary theory comes into play: you're demonstrating her faux negativity doesn't phase you and that you're an emotionally developed person who isn't going to melt down at the first sign of trouble. Ergo you'll be able to protect her when threats to her safety emerge.

In short, when women bust on you (could be a shit test or otherwise) you should reply in kind. When it comes right down to it this is the core essence of flirting.
Sexual Market Value / Sexual Market Place:
rrr_img_74334.jpg
Comparative SMV and the Peak Span Years

One important note here is to compare men and women's SMV decline. Women's SMV being primarily based on the physical, has a much more precipitous decline than that of men's. who's decline is graduated upon a declining capacity to maintain his status as well as his health / looks. Since a man's SMV is rooted in his personal accomplishments, his SMV degradation has much more potential for preservation.Women's SMV burns hot and short, but men's burns slow and long.

Now class, please address your attention to the critical 15-16 year span between a woman's peak SMV and that of men's. It should come as no surprise that this span is generally the most socially tumultuous between the sexes. The majority of first marriages take place here, single-motherhood takes place here, advanced degrees, career establishments, hitting the Wall, and many other significant life events occur in this life stage. So it is with a profound sense of importance that we understand the SMV context, and the SMP's influence as prescribed to each sexes experience during this period.

At age 30 men are just beginning to manifest some proto-awareness of their sexual value, while simultaneously women are becoming painfully aware of their marked inability to compete with their sexual competitors indefinitely.This is the point of comparative SMV: when both sexes are situationally at about the same level of valuation (5). The conflict in this is that men are just beginning to realize their potential while women must struggle with the declination of their own.

This is the primary phase during which women must cash in their biological chips in the hope that the best men they can invest their hypergamy with will not be so aware of their innate SMV potential that they would choose a younger woman (22-24) during her peak phase over her. I wrote about this in The Threat:

Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.

The confluence between both sexes' comparative SMV is perhaps the most critical stage of life for feminine hypergamy. She must be able to keep him ignorant of his SMV potential long enough to optimize her hypergamy. In men's case, his imperative is to awaken to his SMV (or his potential of it) before he has made life-altering decisions based on a lack understanding his potential.
Gender Studies is Bullshit
The Nordic Council of Ministers (a regional inter-governmental co-operation consisting of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland) has decided to close down the NIKK Nordic Gender Institute. The NIKK had been the flagship of "Gender Theory", providing the "scientific" basis for social and educational policies that, from the 1970s onward, had transformed the Nordic countries to become the most "gender sensitive" societies in the world.

The decision was made after the Norwegian State Television had broadcasted a television documentary called "Hjernevask" (the Norwegian word for "brainwash") in which comedian Harald Eia exposed the hopelessly unscientific character of the NIKK.

Tl;dr: Comedian completely destroys every claim by the gender studies institute with proof from actual scientists, biologists, psychologists etc. to the point where the state shuts it down.
You can find more informationhere.

Now let's talk about why it's complete bullshit.

Bonus content for a_skeleton_03.
Did you know the Red Pill has it's own Red Pill? One full of racism, anti-liberal rage, appreciation for the Catholic Church, and a desire to return to a pure dictatorial government?

The Dark Enlightenment.
Much of this will be highly politically incorrect and offensive, because that's what Reactionaries do. I have tried to be charitable towards these ideas, which means this post will be pushing politically incorrect and offensive positions. If you do not want to read it, especially the middle parts which are about race, I would totally understand that. But if you do read it and accuse me of holding these ideas myself and get really angry, thenyou fail at reading comprehension forever.

I originally planned to follow this up tomorrow with the post containing my arguments against these positions, but this argument took longer than I thought to write and I expect the counterargument will as well. Expect a post critiquing reactionary ideas sometime in the next.week? month?

In any case, this is not that post. This is the post where I argue that modern society is rotten to the core, and that the only reasonable solution is to dig up King James II, clone him, and give the clone absolute control over everything.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Already a thread for this in screenshots

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
That's cool Araysar. Keep doing what you're doing.

'Nother post from trp:

Getting ready to black-knight a high school girl
So, I am a high school teacher. One of my female students didn't like a disciplinary action I took today, so she absolutely lost her shit, got up in my face, pushed me (not hard, mind you) and told me, "I am going to fuck you up!"

Moments later, I had the loudmouth bitch in the principal's office, and returned to my class to discover that, true to form, at least one of the students had managed to get all of this on a camera phone. Meanwhile, the student was in the office, texting other students to delete the video and to lie about the way she was behaving. The students were there giving me the play-by-play of every message.

I stopped by after that class to follow up with the principals, and momma has shown up and wants to throw down as well (no father in the picture -- go figure). Based on her daughter claiming that I had assaulted her in class, she proceeded to call the police to try and have me charged with assault. At that point, she was yelling at the police that everything was on video for them to see.

Well, the principal and the cops got their hands on the video, and saw what really went down. The principal got one of the students to provide the text messages of this stupid girl attempting to do her damage control, and the principal said that she would be suspended for a few days, and told me that I could file charges. If I do that, this girl will end up in alternative school for the foreseeable future.

And, you know what? That is exactly what I am going to do. Teenage girls who cry and make up stories to try and get themselves out of trouble grow up to be the kind of woman who will make false rape and abuse allegations in order to get back at men who make them angry. If there had not been hard physical evidence, witnesses, and documentation of what went on in my classroom today, it would have been an issue of "he said, she said," with not only this position, but my entire career on the line. Nothing like a child abuse charge to have one's teaching credentials revoked.

So, tomorrow I am going to formally file charges against this girl and let the legal system have a crack at her. Maybe she will think twice about recklessly lying to her mother, the principal, and the police with tears in her eyes after conducting herself like a complete cunt. And maybe her mother will think twice before calling the cops to complicate a matter that didn't require their attention. Maybe other students who see what happens to her will get the hint that you don't pull that kind of shit without real-world consequences.

Or maybe not. Regardless, I am going to thoroughly enjoy giving this stupid girl a taste of her own medicine!

UPDATE 3/24: Met with principal, the girl, and her mother today. Girl is still maintaining her lies, and mother thinks we should both apologize to each other. Yeah, no. I told the principal to go forward with the charges. Plus, she has her best friend lying for her, saying that she was the one who sent the messages to cover things up, not her.

UPDATE 4/17: Sorry for the delay in the update. The police officer on campus was reluctant to file it as an assault (shocking, right?), but she in the interim she actually got herself in more trouble for jumping another girl on campus, so she's off to alternative placement anyway.

There were two positive results from this: by maintaining my frame throughout this whole thing, she was made out to be a fool by the other students on campus, as well as her mother. Momma was actually calling some of the other students in the class to try and get them to change their stories -- so much so, that one of the student reported that she had to block the number from her phone.

The second is that students (in my class, at least) better understand that I am not to be fucked with now

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What is the purpose of this thread when we have like 3-4 relationship/women advice threads already? Did your mother hate you or something?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Red Pill evolved from the PUA community and MRA community. There are some vestigial similarities but I believe the fundamental difference is that PUA try to knock women off their pedestal and "trick" them into bed.

RP is more about recognizing the underlying values of the sexual marketplace andwomen's inherent inferiority to men. From the RP perspective, the girls response in that comic is a classic shit test.

There is a sub dedicated to TRPGame, but the advice there can be summed up as:
1) Increase your SMV
2)Spin Plates.

The Cardinal Rule of Relationships
In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

When a man spins more plates, when he has irons in the fire, when he is pursuing multiple women simultaneously, when he has options equally worth exploring, a man will have a natural, subconscious (but not exclusively) understanding that if one prospect does not expand, others very well may. This understanding has manifestations in a man's behavior that women key on covertly. There are mannerisms and attitudes that a man with options will subconsciously convey to prospective women that they interpret, and give this man a value as a commodity to be competed for with other females.

On this sites in the PUA community, we are taught to emulate this behavior since it is a key element in attraction and interest. Cocky-Funny is one such technique that trains a confidence behavior that (more often than not) essentially masks a deficit of options. In other words, C&F is a natural behavior for men with options that must be compensated for by those who don't. This is why the 'natural' Alpha male seems to exude C&F effortlessly while those without the benefit of more plates spinning (or the confidence in the ability of spinning more) struggle with simple things like eye contact or initiating approaches. This is also a fundamental principle in the "I don't give a fuck" mentality that pervades community technique - it's much easier to actually not "give a fuck" if you have other prospects going simultaneously.
All of this is summed up by CK in his show Louie.
35m 18s mark

There's that thing we just call a "Hot Woman". Like, there's a lot of guys that just say "How do I talk to the hot girls?"

Why do you want to talk to a hot girl? Why would you want to talk to somebody with a drink going, "eeeeh", why would you wanna have that conversation?

You own a landscaping business. You're incredible! You're an amazing human being! You started a landscaping business from nothing! Fuck her man. Go find a woman. An old, kinda your age, late 30's jewish girl that smokes and gives tough hand jobs. You know, I love, I love Jewish girls. 'Cause they just go "Come oooon." They're awesome. "I'm gunna suck it, you ready?" Totally, suck it you dirty jew I love you.

Ah, I love jews.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The RP shit is about as ridiculious as the fat acceptance shit that Fedor links. Those groups need to merge.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Himeo, what do bitches think about your ability to drink garlic sauce? Is that what you consider peacocking?