Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Are you dodging the question? Used up whore, or not? She's over 30, so she meets your criteria.

Edit: Also because she married young, she must have done a lot of cheating. You know, because women are whores.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have, so I can only assume you believe your mother is a cheating whore. Because you have the equation for every woman, and they are all the same.

It must be hard to be as awesome as you.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Modern feminism has given women a choice, like I said in a previous post.There is nothing wrong with being a slut; that is a woman's right to choose. All the societal restraints put in place by previous generations have now been removed.

If a woman plays the field in her 20s: club sluts it up, sleeps around freely, etc, it'sher choiceto do so, but what happens with these women, the ones who sleep around for 8-10 years, is theyfip their scriptin their early 30s, wanting a mostly opposite type of man. This is what I've been talking about all along - the hypocrisy in women's sexual dualism. RP says to be the man who gets the best of these women in their prime, not facilitate their provisioning when they supposedly 'mature'.

Does that make sense? Is that clear? So if someone gets married at 21 and is still married to the same guy by 30, by definition, she isn't a slut because she didn't ride the carousel all through her 20s. She never changed her script.

Again, is that clear? I truly wonder how many times I've repeated myself.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's like they totally buy into this stuff completly forgetting their own mother is a woman. But she is different!! Yah, that's the ticket!

hqdefault.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Modern feminism has given women a choice, like I said in a previous post.There is nothing wrong with being a slut; that is a woman's right to choose. All the societal restraints put in place by previous generations have now been removed.

If a woman plays the field in her 20s: club sluts it up, sleeps around freely, etc, it'sher choiceto do so, but what happens with these women, the ones who sleep around for 8-10 years, is theyfip their scriptin their early 30s, wanting a mostly opposite type of man. This is what I've been talking about all along - the hypocrisy in women's sexual dualism. RP says to be the man who gets the best of these women in their prime, not facilitate their provisioning when they supposedly 'mature'.

Does that make sense? Is that clear? So if someone gets married at 21 and is still married to the same guy by 30, by definition, she isn't a slut because she didn't ride the carousel all through her 20s. She never changed her script.

When you put it this way, I am with Dumar

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Women aren't robots blindly following a script and they aren't all remotely the same.
Nature and its evolutionary agency doesn't care what you think about it. I'm telling you how it is. If you enter into an relationship with a woman at 35, for example, who slut it up all in her 20s, you aren't getting the best of her, and her best was given to other men for little to no effort, whereas you are treating her completely differently than those men did, as an equal, with respect, yadda yadda, while getting less.

If you want to rationalize that arrangement in whatever way, be my guest.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

A for effort, but still a double standard. What would you say about men in the same situation? They're cuckolded. They got married early, so they didn't have the chance to play the field, and they're suckers. Your mom, fortunately, escapes the equation. She's awesome.

Again, you're trying to be clear, but you're subscribing to a bullshit theory with crap rules and not making sense. But, please. Continue. It's very entertaining.

Also,

wSUj171.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you enter into an relationship with a woman at 35, for example, who slut it up all in her 20s, you aren't getting the best of her
If you enter a relationship with any 35 year old women, you "arent going to get the best of her" in looks. So fucking what? No one, outside of creepy people hanging out in front of high schools, are going to be dating or even wanting to date 20 year olds their entire lives. I can't imagine even going out on a date with a 20ish year old right now. Their total lack of life experience is annoying as shit, I already have to deal with enough 20ish students every day.

Also, again, you come down to "can't treat them as an equal, shouldn't treat them with respect". Maybe your whore used-up mother didn't teach you this, but adults should treat everyone regardless of their sex with respect, up until they give them a reason not to. Too bad your whore of a mother was too busy blowing pickup artists in backalleys to teach you how to interact with other humans.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
A for effort, but still a double standard. What would you say about men in the same situation? They're cuckolded. They got married early, so they didn't have the chance to play the field, and they're suckers. Your mom, fortunately, escapes the equation. She's awesome.

Again, you're trying to be clear, but you're subscribing to a bullshit theory with crap rules and not making sense. But, please. Continue. It's very entertaining.
Of course it's a double standard - men and women are different biologically, psychologically. I've been saying this again and again in every post. This is like the 5th time. And lots of women did the same 30-40 years ago because those societal restraints of slut shaming were still in place.

Men value the physical in women; women value a mix of physical and social status in men. Each hit their peak attractiveness at different times in their lives: that's just way the natureis.

And that's exactly what RP teaches - as a man, don't get married at 30 because you haven't hit your peak attractiveness yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dumar do you know who your father is? 30% chance that you don't know since your mother was fucking random alphas with good genes (did she make a mistake?) every time she ovulated.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Dumar do you know who your father is? 30% chance that you don't know since your mother was fucking random alphas with good genes (did she make a mistake?) every time she ovulated.
That implies Dumar has good genes though. If his dad was an alpha he wouldn't spend his days reading the 'teachings' of a beta cult. He also wouldn't be ashamed of his appearance.
She was probably just sucking dicks and giving handies

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dumar goes from "women can't control themselves and are sluts" to "well my mom isn't because society". Double fucking standard dumar. Yu.mom can't control herself and gets the train run on her. Sorry. Evolution. She has no control.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

So I am safe? We married at 19 and my wife is 34. Do I need to cancel the paternity test and private eye? Earlier you said she was probably a whore and I would be surprised at the father of my children. I trusted you.