Red pilling your children.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nothing in Portland is luxurious.
Their closets are to die for I hear.

If your public school is such shit, why not just send the kid to a private one? A catholic school sounds better than that and easier to explain the fiction classea they teach there

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinen

God is dead
Their closets are to die for I hear.

If your public school is such shit, why not just send the kid to a private one? A catholic school sounds better than that and easier to explain the fiction classea they teach there

Someone living in Portland is whining about indoctrination? Fuck, that is where people swarm to to get indoctrinated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Titan, PPS district? North Clackamas is pretty decent, still some feels but more rural.

Oregon City students just got nailed for :

hqdefault.jpg

So they are not handing out BLM shirts...

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Someone living in Portland is whining about indoctrination? Fuck, that is where people swarm to to get indoctrinated.

Oh I'm not in Portland, in Seattle which is not much better. I was making fun of Keg and his bastard love child Tyen is raising under the stairs.

ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy yeah I've been thinking about a Christian school. I'd rather face religious indoctrination than Marxist.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Oh when it happened I sat her down and explained exactly how racist BLM is.

Good, glad to hear it. Make sure you explain how the Native Americans are lazy and aren't taking care of the free land we (the benevolant white man) gave them while you're at it.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Good, glad to hear it. Make sure you explain how the Native Americans are lazy and aren't taking care of the free land we (the benevolant white man) gave them while you're at it.

I'm surprised you had time to comment here. Shouldn't you be on Facebook crying about "The Russians". How about OMG oil pipeline broke 170 miles from the protests, that's why we must be allies and listen.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
My shithole public middle school had us wear uniforms, so "poor"(lol we were all poor) kids wouldnt get their feelings hurt by not having the latest fashion trends. Seriously fuck uniforms in the fucking ass and every dumb fuck who proposed such a anti american idea needs to be hanged for treason.
I went to a Catholic school and we wore uniforms. I liked it honestly. Shit was comfy and I never had to think of shit to wear.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I went to a Catholic school and we wore uniforms. I liked it honestly. Shit was comfy and I never had to think of shit to wear.
Same here. Also, it allowed the priests to get really good at removing our pants. Y'know...for confession.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck does it even mean to redpill your kids?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm surprised you had time to comment here. Shouldn't you be on Facebook crying about "The Russians". How about OMG oil pipeline broke 170 miles from the protests, that's why we must be allies and listen.

Are those things that "libtards" (to use the language of your people) would do? I'm slightly confused as to what I'm being labeled here.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are those things that "libtards" (to use the language of your people) would do? I'm slightly confused as to what I'm being labeled here.
Well if you're pro-BLM, I would just label you an idiot.

• 2Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
BLM buses hooligans into black neighborhoods to supersede real protestors. They make the area unmanageable for law enforcement, EMT, and fire trucks. Black businesses are looted and burned to the ground. They fracture peaceful protesters to extract a riot. Protesters are lead to believe that emergency services have stopped supporting them because they are black.

I remember watching Charlotte protesters on live webcam after the BLM buses failed and left town. Some locals marching that night told the reporter what a relief it was that those people had left because they were disrupting a peaceful protest.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
BLM buses hooligans into black neighborhoods to supersede real protestors. They make the area unmanageable for law enforcement, EMT, and fire trucks. Black businesses are looted and burned to the ground. They fracture peaceful protesters to extract a riot. Protesters are lead to believe that emergency services have stopped supporting them because they are black.

I remember watching Charlotte protesters on live webcam after the BLM buses failed and left town. Some locals marching that night told the reporter what a relief it was that those people had left because they were disrupting a peaceful protest.

We could do the same song and dance regarding <insert religion, political party, etc. here>. Just because some people did some bad stuff under the pretense of a good cause does not invalidate that cause. I know a guy who took a shit on the outside of a toilet once. Doesn't mean that toilets are invalid and not needed.

However, I was more so asking why it made me an idiot for having an opinion that someone slightly disagrees with, but that was more of a rhetorical question since I know the answer already.