Red pilling your children.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's fine to have an opinion. But if your opinion is stupid, then so are you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think you mean, if your opinion is different than mine then your opinion is stupid and so are you. And your mom goes to college (but she's still stupid).

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
We could do the same song and dance regarding <insert religion, political party, etc. here>. Just because some people did some bad stuff under the pretense of a good cause does not invalidate that cause. I know a guy who took a shit on the outside of a toilet once. Doesn't mean that toilets are invalid and not needed.

Holy shit that terrible analogy deserves a terrible pun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
BLM is the guy shitting on the side of the toilet.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't black men red pill their children pretty much every time? MGTOW or some shit?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
BLM is the guy shitting on the side of the toilet.

Wait, are you sure? I thought BLM was the upper decker that some drunk chick left at the frat party two miles away.

I'm bad with analogies though.

• 3Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sounds like you're saying the same thing I did.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This thread certainly deserves to be in this subforum.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
As a parent I am worried a a lot about having to red pill my children against the Marxist US educational system. Has anyone seen resources or even conversation on the topic?

I was redpilled pretty hard in High School, ironically by my American Government teacher who was a former professor from Germany. I spent a lot of time talking to him during lunch about various topics. He led an interesting life growing up in Germany during WW2. The school district absolutely hated the guy, but couldn't get rid of him because of tenure.

He taught me to be critical of government, politicians and policies, even if I agreed with them. People in power will always try to maintain their power under the guise of "helping" you.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Growing up with three sisters and a mom in the same house as the only male semi-redpilled me. That type of environment is basically a red-pill incubator because every day was filled with double-standards and hypocrisy.. Nothing like hearing about girl power and equality, then being told to go move boulders in the garden because you're the boy.

• 3Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Growing up with three sisters and a mom in the same house as the only male semi-redpilled me. That type of environment is basically a red-pill incubator because every day was filled with double-standards and hypocrisy.. Nothing like hearing about girl power and equality, then being told to go move boulders in the garden because you're the boy.

... And then being told to stop crying like a bitch.

• 2Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I had three sisters too - we moved the damn boulders (dad taught us physics this way), and chopped the wood and fuck all because there were no boys. So...why am I sharing this? Was I redpilled? (prolly - I went to Catholic school too...we wore jumpers and skirts)

• 2Like