Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need an int caster Ranged/Waist/Ring so I can stop having empty slots (will worry about the cloth armor later)!
Still have braided cinch cord for you!
smile.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll still take it, Crone! And it saves the hustlefund a bit of plat :p

In other news, this Iool kid is terrible at PVP. Anyone know who the most well known twink PKs (Iool, Suicide, Lower, etc) are (their mains)?

Needless

Toe Sucker
what would be the easiest way for me to get my smoldering brand to an iksar necro alt? lol

need something i can solo on once in awhile to farm some cash money~

Brikker

Trump's Staff
what would be the easiest way for me to get my smoldering brand to an iksar necro alt? lol

need something i can solo on once in awhile to farm some cash money~
a RR porter probably?

for RR bros: if anyone does any trade hustling, I would pay you cost + like 50p extra if you can find a Mermaid Scale and/or a Shovel (the Najena one). Last two items I need to pick up all 4 mage focus items!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've got a mermaid scale for you. If you can get to Kunark I'll log in and give it to you.

Had some family emergency today so probably will not be on much if at all this week.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I'm still new to this PvP business. I tried to gank a necro, and on my screen it looked like he went invis but his pet was still beating on me. and my pet just sort of poofed on my screen. How'd he do that?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you want exp, don't go to KC.

Angkar is 59.85... Once he is 60 I'll be helping power level people next weekend or forming grind groups.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm still new to this PvP business. I tried to gank a necro, and on my screen it looked like he went invis but his pet was still beating on me. and my pet just sort of poofed on my screen. How'd he do that?
Um, do necros get shadow step? That sounds weird--not sure.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Kedge is not worth it for 0.16% of 59.

HS is great exp if people would get keyed.

Shadow step.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Looks like I missed some shit this weekend. Went on a brotrip to the brofest with my bros and we bro'd out hard this weekend. Should be back in saddle tonight.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anybody know if FD banking as a necro works in most cities? I've only tried and done it in NFP before on blue, wondering if i can do it somewhere like felwithe/kelethin if i'm over on that continent while playing my iksar negromancer~