Red99

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That was trak prep time I think.

I rarely get to play during the week, but historically we have not controlled seb. Hope we do tho, it's good exp.

I should have access to a.near max jc'er. Let me see if I can get info

Vitality

HUSTLE

I rarely get to play during the week, but historically we have not controlled seb. Hope we do tho, it's good exp.

We switched guild focus to seb last week. Had it nearly every day since tues.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Nope, we didn't even do Trak. We hit VS, CT, Talendor, then VP.

Vitality

HUSTLE
9 raids and 3 epic fight helps this week, no items. Blew 1.6kpp on peridots for symbols so far (8 stacks).

Other clerics just afk as fuck and only log on for sunday repops

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Had a legit deep MM castle group going with three pretty twinked melee (epic rogue, SK and Monk, all fungi'd, RBB'd, etc) and some others. Did level 31-35.80. Almost outta that hell level! Taking a break to watch GoT and eat but I'll be around later if anyone in that 35ish range wants to try to get something going.

Btw, can someone give me edit permission on the character spreadsheet or update my info? Tackle, mage, level 35 atm. Random playtimes.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Had a legit deep MM castle group going with three pretty twinked melee (epic rogue, SK and Monk, all fungi'd, RBB'd, etc) and some others. Did level 31-35.80. Almost outta that hell level! Taking a break to watch GoT and eat but I'll be around later if anyone in that 35ish range wants to try to get something going.

Btw, can someone give me edit permission on the character spreadsheet or update my info? Tackle, mage, level 35 atm. Random playtimes.
PM me your email and I can.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Vitality, I have us a near max jewelry guy. Get all the mats and I can move him tonight.

Ismaris, you can move Angkar to rez if you need to. Can get online tonight around 7:30cst for a few min to click and move JC whore.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Vitality, I have us a near max jewelry guy. Get all the mats and I can move him tonight.

Ismaris, you can move Angkar to rez if you need to. Can get online tonight around 7:30cst for a few min to click and move JC whore.
Sweet thanks!