Red99

it took you 60 levels to figure out this server sucks? the community, the server itself and its policies. rofl
Its just a game. Do you stop playing a game because some of the community are idiots? I wouldnt be playing any game if i stuck to that.

Its a character ive had since Nov 2011, and ive quit long bouts, only dinged 60 last month or so.

I dont know who banned my account, after getting forum banned i got curious, logged on my Sham and got a msg that the account was banned.

Well to be fair, the msg is "suspended", and i just recalled that there is an actual ban message so i wonder if its only temporary.

Derubael though wrote on forums "dont come back"

I was one of the most vocal players on forums who consistently poked holes in their bullshit, so i guess they just removed a thorn in their heels

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i like what Derubael does on the Blue side of things, but sometimes his Red activity seriously makes me scratch my head

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was one of the most vocal players on forums who consistently poked holes in their bullshit, so i guess they just removed a thorn in their heels
people like you were repeatedly warned to cut it out already, they don't want to deal with it anymore. Undeserved? Who knows. Without a warning? Absolutely not.

people like you were repeatedly warned to cut it out already, they don't want to deal with it anymore. Undeserved? Who knows. Without a warning? Absolutely not.
Yes, we were warned that "staff criticism" could result in your account being banned, which they followed on.

Theres no way im gonna let Sirken get away with saying stuff like "Heres where youre wrong, Derubael was the only one on the staff who was against the xp nerf" when Derubael posted 2 weeks before a big op ed on how xp nerf was absolutely necessary on red. Thats how badly constructed the lies are, they dont even consult each other to make sure their stories match before they attempt to feed the playerbase this bullshit, because they assume the communitys so fucking stupid you can tell them anything.

Some of em are, others not.

I took one for the team to call em out on their bullshit, so be it. Im not whining, im just warning people not to waste time on a server where staff treats its players that badly.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The staff on those servers have always been awful shitty people. Can't believe you people still cannot get a clue.

What exactly did you achieve "for the team" by getting your account banned?
Exposing that the reasons they gave for nerfing xp are false. That they keep feeding the playerbase lies, so nothing they say can really be trusted at this point.

For example Derubael said that the reason why red was taken off Legend bracket was because the population didnt match the others so it wouldnt be fair to let red on legend bracket because its a rogean server. Problem with that is that Red had more people on average than hidden forest before they nerfed xp, with no boxing.

I kept pointing stuff like that out, and when HB finally threw in the towel i told em they were assholes for letting the server slowly die when people invested so much time there over the last 3 years.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember what, I think it was Fedor? wrote on the P1999 thread 3 or 4 years ago back on FOH? He already warned you back then about the people who are running this shit. He posted a picture of Rogean and his family at a fan fairie, and when someone asked him to stop posting that picture, he explained, in probably the only long post he's ever written, why that picture needs to be spread. So players know what kind of people are running the server they're burning their time on.

Haha were gonna agree on one thing though, Uthgaard. Little story: I call out a GM on forums whos saying hes being a hardass on names that dont respect the rules. I link him a picture of him like really? in the middle of 10 rule breaking names like Astro Physics, football coach like. He logs in the game, and forces me to change my name on the spot. I petition Uthgaard saying this gave a corrupt cop flavor to GMing, that this GM is cherry picking who gets to keep their rule breaking names. Bam, banned, for 3 years.

The reason i rolled on red, after swearing never to play on a p99 server again is because uthgaard wasnt around. But i guess the problems run deeper, and theres a new sheriff in town, Derubael!

What a bunch of fucking assholes, seriously. I dont really give a fuck about my 60 shaman because ive got a life outside of EQ, but they let the server rot multiple times, and then when I call them out on it that theyre going to cripple the server people invested so much time in for like the 4th time in 3 years, they ban an account i played for 3 years.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
was 200+ when I started up again a few months ago now its 70-100 tops even during repops.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Still probably the best EQ thing going if how packed blue is bothers you. I don't really care for pvp but have no doubt I will be back at it when I get bored with D3 again.