Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Me being gnome cleric saved my ass atleast twice last night in CoM against constant Necro/Enchanter PVP pressure.

Bertox signet breaking mez and buff stacking turned out to be pretty worth while. Was able to keep it on friendlies in group too.

Something like Disease cloud - endure cold - endure fire - endure magic - armor of faith - resolution - symbol of naltron stack.

This also let me cure disease to open up a slot for incoming negative effects to cancel magic on without dropping symbol.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_92888.jpg

rekt
git sum

then I went to try and solo, killed two green orc centurions that gave me 1% of exp and took me from 100% to 8% life.

#everquest

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nybrights were tough, and could only kill 2 before respawn. Tons of time sitting in between to regen health back up to kill another. Solo, the exp was terrible, although the money is there due to the bronze weapons. Died 4-5 times, and on the run back, a pained unicorn got me a couple more times. Wasn't a good time.

Got pissed. Rolled up a Half Elf Druid in Kelethin, immediately got a Orc Hill group, and within a couple hours I'm level 9, with all my spells bought due to some gracious high levels stopping by Orc hill and tossing plat around.

Not sure if I'm going back to Monk, and at this rate, I'll be caught up easily by tonight. F being evil. F no gate. F no bind. F no heals. F terrible noobie melee damage. The Druid is working out really well.
What's that druid name? Gimme them buffs and heals and future ports!

Ryoz

<Donor>
Didn't get much play time this weekend. Had to spend it with the gf. This week though - will get into the teens for sure.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Possibility of me doing bard swarm this weekend is high (group starting at level 16) depends on b-town getting his new computer up or not. Let's try and have everyone looking to shoot for level 30 quickly at about that level (16) by friday if possible.
I'm out of town from today until the 23rd
frown.png
I'll have to go hard to catch up but I'll do my best!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Alright, let's all set a time this weekend to get together and distribute resources, I've got about 1750 plat and 5 bags of noob loot + market sellables.

Bard is bound in The Overthere just outside the walls of the outpost. Tentative on the silent fixing his rig. (Roughly one whole level per 20 minute pull for 2 people)

Cleric is gonna be stuck in CoM for the forseeable future (depends on who does what) might need a taxi to pick me up to do wealth transfers.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Save me them sweet rogue loots.

And Dumar: Bring that hatred and loathing to EQ and rain it on some red names.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's that druid name? Gimme them buffs and heals and future ports!
Druid name is Tiernan. Level 9 in Kelethin right now. Thinking about getting some CB group going later tonight maybe? Wherever there are people that want to kill shiz. Grouping is by far and away so fast, that it's worth it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you are probably on the right path, given this being your first character. Playing a melee without some srs twink gear / pocket ports is painful. I'm only planning on rolling a melee once I can afford a fungi at the least.

Jysin, I have no idea, but I am guessing it was an azreal alt. They give out items / plat to new players. Anyone know what the tranny crown will bring on Red? I was told 8-12k?
I'd be happy shooting for 20k for the crown and getting underbought down to 12k at the min.

It's one of the best head slots in the game for a variety of classes.
Yea, a couple months back I bought my T-Crown for 15k.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well I'm definitely selling it as I don't want to have one item worth double my total net worth.

I'm thinking that I may throw up a shared doc or something to track char names / lvls / classes, and any other relevant information we can think of. Does that seem like it would be useful? Crone or Brikker brought up that having a "Rerolled" channel in-game would be useful, but I don't believe that ability exists on p99 as it does on Live--correct?

Basically I want to make sure everyone who is playing here has an idea of who else is playing, and we can group, plvl, give gear, coordinate playtimes, etc..

Crone

Almost positive the channels do not work on P99, but that would be the easiest to see who's online, if a guild isn't an option. The only other thing would be some kind of chat channel outside of game, but that would be fairly tedious as well.

The spreadsheet would be a good idea to get everyone added to friends, and then just have to do /who all friends, to see who's online.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, its particularly difficult keeping up with forum pals when half the people don't use their forum name and the other half have a dozen alts. I can never remember who the fuck is who.

Crone

That and wider use of the Mumble channel I think would make things easier for coordinating things!