Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
The IP exemption will absolutely put a target on you. You'd be better off connecting through a second laptop on a VPN, but yeah, it's very risky as they will outright ban both accounts if you fail that test.
I mean if you legit need an ip exemption for a second person in your house go for it, no need to vpn. If you want multiple accounts I think that's fine as long as you don't have them both logged on at the same time.

Boxing gets banned pretty quick on these servers.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I mean if you legit need an ip exemption for a second person in your house go for it, no need to vpn. If you want multiple accounts I think that's fine as long as you don't have them both logged on at the same time.

Boxing gets banned pretty quick on these servers.
If you read his post, the language suggests he wants to box the second.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya, figured. Don't want to mess with that. I'll just stick with the one, and play it safe. With the group bonus, I feel it would be so nice to just box a couple toons, but again, not worth the risk of getting everything banned.

Should get 14 tonight, and get SoW! holla!! Gotta move outta Crushbone though. Might try and get over to Oasis area, and see what group action is going on there. An actual group on the invis wall in Oasis killing orcs would be balla exp I would think.

ismaris

Ya, figured. Don't want to mess with that. I'll just stick with the one, and play it safe. With the group bonus, I feel it would be so nice to just box a couple toons, but again, not worth the risk of getting everything banned.

Should get 14 tonight, and get SoW! holla!! Gotta move outta Crushbone though. Might try and get over to Oasis area, and see what group action is going on there. An actual group on the invis wall in Oasis killing orcs would be balla exp I would think.
Getting SoW is such a huge fuckin deal. I love that I had forgotten how momentous it is. Also, getting self-ports at 19 is a huge deal as well.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Yea dont even try to box. I tried a couple years ago on blue thinking that because I wasnt a shit head and because I was pretty good at it that I wouldn't get caught. I didn't get banned or suspended but lost the exemption immediately. Wouldnt risk it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bro I've already taught him. Sisters to 17-19, MM to 25, sisters to 35, then who cares the world is your oyster
As a druid, were you kiting? snare + ignite? Or were you just face tanking, weaving in spells between your leet melee hits?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm paying full price for his GEB and putting them on my bank alt because I need gold shoes to go with my gold rings.

ismaris

As a druid, were you kiting? snare + ignite? Or were you just face tanking, weaving in spells between your leet melee hits?
I think I was doing the last option up to high teens. Eventually root+rotting is the best method, or for places like sisters, just nuking them to death quickly and medding the 6min until respawn.