Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
I actually have a few fresh members on my friends list. The ones that don't suck that is.

Bro when you see a Fresh enchanter jump into the lava pit at Efreeti and gate and then mez and charm break and it wipes your group you'll feel a little sour towards them.

Also Fresh pk's noobs in patchwork leather at CB/MM all the time.

----

Also a big fuck you goes out to Dr. Mario for gating out before I did on raptor island and his root immediately breaks and I get quadded for 140 and have to spend 2 hours swimming back to my corpse.

I still love him even though he hits me...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Holo is the high end zerg here. Fresh seems to have more people leveling and trying to get raid ready?

I'm in FoH so I don't really follow guild politics.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I actually have a few fresh members on my friends list. The ones that don't suck that is.

Bro when you see a Fresh enchanter jump into the lava pit at Efreeti and gate and then mez and charm break and it wipes your group you'll feel a little sour towards them.

----

Also a big fuck you goes out to Dr. Mario for gating out before I did on raptor island and his root immediately breaks and I get quadded for 140 and have to spend 2 hours swimming back to my corpse.

Oh god dammit I missed that???? Just made lol at work.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got no bones with Fresh. They seem to be made of the standard mix of jackasses and cool bros, but I'd say they are, in generally, a cool bunch. I know Vitality has beef with them, but that's mostly because he's an elitist prick. I would say you should join them to make leveling easier.
I'm not trying to turn my backs on RR bros, but they are literally everywhere, and I just figure take the path of least resistance?

Vitality

HUSTLE
The worst part wasn't the swim, it was the TV show I had to watch because my GF had the remote...

FUCK HALLMARK channel dude..

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

----

Bro it builds character. Moments like these make EQ worth playing. At least that's what ismaris tells me everytime he snares me while I have 15 mobs chasing me.

ismaris

Bro it builds character. Moments like these make EQ worth playing. At least that's what ismaris tells me everytime he snares me while I have 15 mobs chasing me.
I never laugh so hard as when I bring about your death. I swear I can see the panic channeled through your furious camera panning a split-second before impact. God damn it's making laugh again.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You pals seem happy as fuck

Can't wait to get you epic'd up
I'm really digging the social aspect of red man. Tight knit community. Tons of tell windows up all the time even when I'm doing dumb shit like sit-walking in nfp trying to peddle low quality bear asses.

We need to get a Fight club wagering business going in NFP behind the Jade Dragon.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm really digging the social aspect of red man. Tight knit community. Tons of tell windows up all the time even when I'm doing dumb shit like sit-walking in nfp trying to peddle low quality bear asses.

We need to get a Fight club wagering business going in NFP behind the Jade Dragon.
Holy shit that's genius. We should host PvP matches and take bets. You can be our bricktop vit and we can do payoffs and have people taking dives.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Fresh are the people constantly attacking me at the bank lol

North Detroit Bank Bumfights needs to be a thing

You pals seem happy as fuck

Can't wait to get you epic'd up
Bro I'm just trading at the bank for the last few days and getting some PvP and ghetto drama, fun as fuck and I've only been in NFP.

ismaris

I'd say the odds are high that az would poop on our r99 fightclub if it gained notoriety. luckily, we are protected by the first and second rules of r99 fight club.