Red99

Apocalypse

Trakanon Raider
Long time lurker, What's the rules of the pvp server die and get looted or just loose your plats? Id be half tempted to play, what classes are needed? got a 45 bard on blue.

Vitality

HUSTLE
coin loot only - pvp is +/- 4 Level (players have to be within 4 levels of you to fight)

Any non wizard/druid class is fine.

Apocalypse

Trakanon Raider
awesome, yeah I kinda want an Aoe Class of some sort, may go bard, or mage, or sham I'm open to ideas. I'll track some boys down when I get a chance to play tonight.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's been a while since I've had such a bad day in EQ. Brings back horror stories. You know those days where you work all day for shit, and then a few bad things happen and it all goes away?

Fucking EQ.

Been randomly attacked by <Fresh> members twice today. Wtf is going on. Holo goes into Raid mode and the little fucking punks think they can finally step out the closet? Seriously they can GFY.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I advocate joining Fresh from 1-45 or so, depending on your class etc.

Healers can get 40, then park in KC and ride Verix groups for exp.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fresh guild leader is still a gigantic faggot.

Gave me the boot for grouping for xp in the Verix camp. Claimed some inter-guild conspiracy bullshit. I had no god damn idea what he was even talking about.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
be me

see a newbie paladin in rags at the NFP with a rod of faith

try to buy it from him

he says it belongs to his brother, and he'll get in trouble, hes not sure

double your offer to 2kpp, he's tempted, but after really thinking about it declines because he wants to talk to his brother

went down like this

mad

for those of you who don't know, there is maybe a small handful of those on the server and they can command outrageous prices

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rdy4crushbone

zlesmq.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love the Vert UI.
smile.png
Or at least a mod from it.

Will look for you when I'm on. Can PL.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Playing on Red full time. Already met Pixi who is a rerolled pal.

if anyone is around lvl 45 and wants to XP or what ever let me know IGN is Quickfingers.