Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone sum up that vidya and we should hate a_skeleton_02.

Also: How great is the fear that this new progression server launching in Summerish will hurt red99's pop (or even our RR crew pop)?
PvP isn't my thing, but playing with bros is, so we'll see what happens. I had a shit ton of fun playing on the last Progression server, and I forsee this next one being the same. But seeing as they voted for longer lock outs, I can easily see myself coming back here because it'll get boring as fuck.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
PvP isn't my thing, but playing with bros is, so we'll see what happens. I had a shit ton of fun playing on the last Progression server, and I forsee this next one being the same. But seeing as they voted for longer lock outs, I can easily see myself coming back here because it'll get boring as fuck.
not playing some psudo-classic blue shitbox

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've been following that thread but I've never played a progression server. It sounds like it isn't classic EQ whatsoever but just modern EQ without the expacs?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I have an addiction.. and it hurts soo good.
I have been playing like a mad man to level up my friend pixi up so he can group with me on weebay, but now it seems he wont be able to play much for a while. which is fine i guess since i have been having so much fun playing a monk anyway, just going to keep at it for now.

hit level 48 on pixi in plane o fear last night having mad crazy fun times. (I never found your corpse poseidon, sorry mate)

if anyone wants to do something today/tonight hit me up!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
And my 2 days of 14hrs a day EQ session has now commenced . . .

Any pals, that lvl 8 mage Brikker made etc, find me online I can help push you some exp, or we can do it up on some gnomes (Crank is still lvl 1 . . .)

Someone said they made a newbie caster, try to get Vit to get you some 45hp rings (best hp / plat ratio, and hps helps a ton at low lvls so they are a great pickup)

I am going to finish Meatwad's HS key today, so we will have a HS core. And need to get Posideon to pull some seb keys (and there are some great drops we can get in there, fairly common haste belts, decent selling items, see invis shit etc etc, and I can log on a 60 necro to kill the rares).

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_93748.jpg

heyheyhey

edit: not sure why that other image showed up below...can't edit it out!

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Okay, so I think we should schedule a block of time to get everybody grouped up and plvl some of these lower levels at least to the 40+ range. We druids can do thorns up to a certain level, but bard swarms are most always more efficient at 30+.

Poseidon, or any other willing bards who can swarm: Are there any times tomorrow that we could do some plvl's? I can do anytime before Holo raid, which I think starts at 6PM EST. Today I am at lunch with my gf/parents until probably 3-4PM EST, but I will be on after that.

Also, keep in mind that we have a spreadsheet we are using to maintain char names and the like, PM me for edit access. If you would like to view the spreadsheet, it can be found here:RR Red99 Character List - Google Sheets

I just added deruvian/prova.

We need to group up at the very least for a photo op.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a few guys in befallen. xp is insane even though the group comp is awful. cleric cleric wizard..

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been following that thread but I've never played a progression server. It sounds like it isn't classic EQ whatsoever but just modern EQ without the expacs?
There are a lot of things that they do to make it more "Classic", but there is only so much. So there are a lot of things that are in that are not classic. It was still a fun experience, and for the love of God, you can box as many toons as you want! lol

Logging in now! You damn EST players, on so damn early! Call me the caboose.... bringing up the rear...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have an addiction.. and it hurts soo good.
I have been playing like a mad man to level up my friend pixi up so he can group with me on weebay, but now it seems he wont be able to play much for a while. which is fine i guess since i have been having so much fun playing a monk anyway, just going to keep at it for now.

hit level 48 on pixi in plane o fear last night having mad crazy fun times. (I never found your corpse poseidon, sorry mate)

if anyone wants to do something today/tonight hit me up!
shoulda leveled me instead bro, i'd be your playmate for life (non-gay).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
And my 2 days of 14hrs a day EQ session has now commenced . . .

Any pals, that lvl 8 mage Brikker made etc, find me online I can help push you some exp, or we can do it up on some gnomes (Crank is still lvl 1 . . .)

Someone said they made a newbie caster, try to get Vit to get you some 45hp rings (best hp / plat ratio, and hps helps a ton at low lvls so they are a great pickup)

I am going to finish Meatwad's HS key today, so we will have a HS core. And need to get Posideon to pull some seb keys (and there are some great drops we can get in there, fairly common haste belts, decent selling items, see invis shit etc etc, and I can log on a 60 necro to kill the rares).
My mage is level 3 (just made it) and I work 3pm-11pm CST today and tomorrow =/

So how much can people get in trouble for giving account info to get PL'd? :p

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Befallen is real xp. Thanks to Crone for the buffs.

Got to 14, going to log for a bit. Will probably be on later.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The sad realization that I have absolutely nothing to fill my time with other than EQ right now is upon me..

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I fucked up my ribs snowboarding a few weeks ago so I'm shelved from working out for the time being. Soon.