Red99

VHarvest_sl

shitlord
Devolved here, level 53 shaman now, in Holocaust.

I have to say that this server is just completely full of nutcase dbags. I wasn't around for Nihilum, but there is NO FUCKING WAY they are worse than Azrael. I've been trained by Lite, Coat, Knife, Complexity ...... the list goes on. Lite was such a dickhead that he trained me in CoM, found out that I was bound on top of the temple roof, and basically put me in an infinite death loop until I was forced to plug. I died 5 times in less than a minute. Luckily a guildie Scuzzle/Brea had a level 60 epic cleric in the zone camped so she could rez me, but I still lost over 20% of my level thanks to Azrael and all the douchey dickheads that run around with Lite.

We killed Cazic Thule one time in Fear, completely shitting on anyone who zoned in through the portal, and the result this week is a 72 hour campfest. All Lite and his pals are doing is sitting Fear, guarding Holocaust corpses, griefing them so they can't loot and leave. They won't honor LNS, they are breaking EVERY FUCKING RULE ON THE SERVER, and nothing is being done about it.

I'm having a lot of fun making friends and I just maxed out my shaman faction for the epic. Who knows if I'll be able to get my tear from fear though. It doesn't look good.

It's really fucking bad for the server cuz I'm a hardcore mix-maxer and I'm not swayed by psychotic behavior, but it's really bad for other new players. If you want to have a chance in hell of getting endgame no drop pixels, you'd better get ready for some serious shit. Just saying.

I'll be getting my Seb and HS keys tonight, so message me if anyone wants to make a 50's group. If you're in Azrael, do yourself a favor and walk out in to traffic for me.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
pras azrael, having said that I haven't played really since before Nihi got shit on and Az was the resistance.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Devolved here, level 53 shaman now, in Holocaust./
Uhm, what did you expect? This reads exactly the same to me as people in Eve bitching about suicide ganking. You're mad because someone PVPed you when you weren't ready? You're mad that there is PVP in a PVP game?

If you can't compete then you leave. Or, I guess, complain on a forum.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
red99 thriving. seriously. lots of groups and pvp.

feels goog.

really goog.

/t Squire bros

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I was confused about Nirgon's last post...

Me
is Nirgon the same guy as Colgate?
Friend
No
Friend
Nirgon is a wizard and he sucks
Friend
Colgate is the best of the best monk winner
Friend
and is amazing