Reddit is on fire

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
SJW is an acronym that puzzles me. How does SJW stand for "Complete Fucking Idiot". Shouldn't it be CFI? SJW is now CFI.

spronk

FPS noob
look not every episode of south park is funny but it seems unfair to ban all south park talk. where else will go to talk about the coon and his justice league

lsKlcjS.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I find it hard to really care about that one. The precedent for banning subs was set a while back and if they are going to ban subs, CoonTown should be at the top of the list.
I mean pure racism like that is distasteful but there's all manner of distasteful subs. Racism is such a lightning rod these days, the reactions are so outsized it's ridiculous.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
And SRS gets another pass from the admins.
Literally gets a pass after acknowledging they exist solely to do what he just specifically said was the criteria which they banned over, heh.

rrr_img_105822.png

Don't get me wrong though, I think SRS should stay, I really think they should all stay. I think every few weeks they should have had various members from the Soc Jus subs and the Racist subs enter into a gladiatorial debate forum so we can all see who is more retarded.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think every few weeks they should have had various members from the Soc Jus subs and the Racist subs enter into a gladiatorial debate forum so we can all see who is more retarded.
YcUg2Fr.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They're just banning whatever their bluehair buds don't like

NeoFAG dinn do nuffin to break their sacred safe spaces laws.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
What is SRS? A sub-reddit? Serious? Educate the ignorant.

At least I knew who Sara Jean Underwood was.

spronk

FPS noob
ShitRedditSays, basically SJWs post a link to other subreddits whenever someone says anything that is not PC and they all circlejerk about how reddit is full of privileged white guys and how true change will only come from lesbian tranny black feminists

a lot of it is trolling, like 4chan and SA tards trying to get SJWs all riled up but you can't really troll someone who is clueless and a shut in

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assumed it was sex reassignment surgery because of the blue hairs haha.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I assumed it was sex reassignment surgery because of the blue hairs haha.
The dickchopper circle intersects quite aggressively with SRS's venn grouping. SRHButts, Brian Wu---all those rabid Ghazelles are trannies.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reddit banned in Russia

Russia bans Reddit - Business Insider

Meanwhile /r/books thinks its a good idea to delete a thread on censorship that had made its way to /all/.

Anne Rice: : books

Signing off with thanks to all who have participated in our discussions of fiction writing today. I want to leave you with this thought: I think we are facing a new era of censorship, in the name of political correctness. There are forces at work in the book world that want to control fiction writing in terms of who "has a right" to write about what. Some even advocate the out and out censorship of older works using words we now deem wholly unacceptable. Some are critical of novels involving rape. Some argue that white novelists have no right to write about people of color; and Christians should not write novels involving Jews or topics involving Jews. I think all this is dangerous. I think we have to stand up for the freedom of fiction writers to write what they want to write, no matter how offensive it might be to some one else. We must stand up for fiction as a place where transgressive behavior and ideas can be explored. We must stand up for freedom in the arts. I think we have to be willing to stand up for the despised. It is always a matter of personal choice whether one buys or reads a book. No one can make you do it. But internet campaigns to destroy authors accused of inappropriate subject matter or attitudes are dangerous to us all. That's my take on it. Ignore what you find offensive. Or talk about it in a substantive way. But don't set out to censor it, or destroy the career of the offending author. Comments welcome. I will see you tomorrow.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Russia bans Reddit - and nothing of value was lost!

...well, maybe some of the Gone Wild subreddits.