Remnant 2

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Not sure why, but was Remnant From The Ashes better?

Coop-ed the original with several friends. There was hype for this one, it came out, and then meh. :(
They're both good, but I think I like the second one better. I was playing with a couple of buddies and I guess we were running through my initial role of worlds, and some of the random dungeons and quest for pretty crazy. I think it was in The fairy place, and had some dungeon where it was this giant spiral staircase, where you have to shoot stuff on your way down and not good overwhelmed, and it took us a couple of hours to beat the damn thing, but when we did it it really felt like the old days of beating a MMO boss with your guild.

I have not played the new expansion. I didn't realize that maybe there was another expansion that had just came out, but if you can pick the game up on sale it's totally worth it.

Part of the fun is just all the secrets and going back to different worlds to hunt down armor sets and weapons. The build variety is pretty nuts, not that the first game didn't have that but it seems like it's way different now. I think that might be because you can run two different classes and mix them up, and I don't remember if that was the case in the first game.

I just think it's a extremely original game, I like the story stuff, the graphics are great, the gunplay is wonderful, and the overall aesthetics are just fantastic.

I hope that they keep putting out stuff for the IP, because I'll buy it. Probably my favorite sound for the new game is the weird alien world. I think that was the first zone that I got when I initially fired up my character, and it was just so awesome, and even the music was really cool.

Anyways both of the games are great and I would suggest playing through both, but I'm leaning towards the second being Superior.

I also do feel that the game is a whole lot more fun if you've got people to play with. That goes for both of them.

Edit: sorry talk to text

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
this JUST came out, and will be the last of the dlc for R2
I think I bought the super duper edition and I wonder if it came with the season pass, I don't remember. I guess I need to fire up my steam account and update the game.

It's a shame though because I was always hoping they would just spit out new worlds periodically, or new potential random rolled quests lines.

Maybe they're working on a third one. The whole story concept is pretty limitless, and they at least seem to be not woke.