Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I really want to buy a deathroller. I think if I lose this match with Oblio I'll go ahead and pick one up so I have it against Cutlery next week. Maybe I can kill some orcs.
I love this post even more now that I've noticed you have 666 posts. Orcs Must Die!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I really want to buy a deathroller. I think if I lose this match with Oblio I'll go ahead and pick one up so I have it against Cutlery next week. Maybe I can kill some orcs.
Deathroller strategy - score in 2 turns!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
McCheese looks like you DC'd. I guess we will have to try again later, which sucks for you because you had the lead and KO'd half my team :p

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McCheese looks like you DC'd. I guess we will have to try again later, which sucks for you because you had the lead and KO'd half my team :p
Yes, you have no idea of the burning rage when my PC locked up. Why can't it ever lock up on one of the many games where I'm losing?

Anyway, we finished our match so it's all good. Just one match left for D1 this week already.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well, D2B being a week ahead means that it's already been decided. Funkor and Morenfin moving up to D1 next season. Morenfin's got the highest TV in the league right now, I'd pull a bribe off him in inducements. Boy, be nice if all my fucking bash guys could generate some SPP!

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Well, D2B being a week ahead means that it's already been decided. Funkor and Morenfin moving up to D1 next season. Morenfin's got the highest TV in the league right now, I'd pull a bribe off him in inducements. Boy, be nice if all my fucking bash guys could generate some SPP!
Speaking of which, Morenfin I'm available most of the weekend for a game. Look for me idling in IRC.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Alright guys, with about a week and a half left on Season 2, start thinking about what you're gonna be doing for season 3...whether you're gonna sit out because you've got softball in the summer, or the kids have a lot of activities or something.

If you're planning on dropping out, lemme know ASAP so I can get shit sorted. We currently have about 35 players right now, so I've gotta figure out how to make divisions work and condense the noob division into D3. The more info I have the earlier I have, the less time I spend building the league, and the faster we get into S3.

Same rules apply, if you want to change teams and roll up a fresh one for next season, you can keep your spot in your division.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Slytin where you at bro, PM me or hop in IRC. I'll be around most of the weekend.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Need a reset between Disdain and I in D4. Apparently my computer couldn't handle my goblin TD against his orcs and crashed.

Man, Djay has given me a new respect for halflings. He played my vaunted wood elves to a draw after beating up on me most of the game. I even pulled off a super elf bullshit wardancer play to (I thought) stop his equalizer on turn 15. He still managed to pull it off though. PLayed the whole match down men and couldn't get the injury or knockdown rolls I needed unfortunately.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Glad to hear, I didn't want to get a win I don't deserve, I feel bad about about my win against Oblio since he was in a rush! I mean at least against me you won't have to worry about much! Sadly I'm not really going to be free till Sunday or Monday, hopefully one of those days is good for you.
Let me know if you'll be able to play today. I am free pretty much all day long, but let's not let it run in to game of thrones time ; )

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im in for S3, Same team provided I survive this next game. My Only concern is how low my TV is at the moment compared to the other D1 teams, I don't want to go into S3 getting stomped every game.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I'm sticking with my Nurgle team for S3, although I am going to get dropped to D4. I am looking forward to that though, halfling teams, om nom nom.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone know slytins username on the boards? doesn't appear to be slytin

edit: nevermind, apparently search doesn't work

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice.

Xannder/Gavinrad

Dokomo/Restless (Dokomo, check your PM's or post here or something, not cool, broseph).

Ronne/Slytin

Daezed/Hedeon

Division 2b is done. Funkor at 6-0-1 and Morenfin at 5-2-0 will be moving up to D1. Congrats to those guys on 70k and 50k respectively too. You guys will get an extra week off here, while the rest of the league finishes up day 7, enjoy the free time.

Season 3 will start probably around May 15th if everything goes well.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I think I am going to have to sit out S3, I have a ton of overtime to work in may and I don't think I can commit to it. I'll see you guys in season 4!

48 hour notice.

Xannder/Gavinrad

Dokomo/Restless (Dokomo, check your PM's or post here or something, not cool, broseph).

Ronne/Slytin

Daezed/Hedeon

Division 2b is done. Funkor at 6-0-1 and Morenfin at 5-2-0 will be moving up to D1. Congrats to those guys on 70k and 50k respectively too. You guys will get an extra week off here, while the rest of the league finishes up day 7, enjoy the free time.

Season 3 will start probably around May 15th if everything goes well.