Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I think I am going to have to sit out S3, I have a ton of overtime to work in may and I don't think I can commit to it. I'll see you guys in season 4!
Thanks for the heads up, it makes my job a ton easier when people do that.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
My Norse will be back for the upcoming season with their inflated tv, and vycron PM me or find me on irc for our match.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bush leaguers will be returning. Someone has to be a passing team around here......

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Dokomo is out, Restless given a 2-0 win (like he fucking needs it!). All divisions are on Day 7 except for 4, who still has Hedeon/Daezed to play.

McCheese/Hedeon (Stunty)/ZP - I'm free anytime Thurs, Fri, Sat, and up until noon Sunday. Pick your time and I'll be around.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, D2A. It could be interesting, a guy with a losing record could get promoted in that division.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Dokomo is out, Restless given a 2-0 win (like he fucking needs it!). All divisions are on Day 7 except for 4, who still has Hedeon/Daezed to play.

McCheese/Hedeon (Stunty)/ZP - I'm free anytime Thurs, Fri, Sat, and up until noon Sunday. Pick your time and I'll be around.
I'll be around on Friday/Saturday evenings. I don't really want to commit to a time, but if we both idle in IRC I'm sure we can sync up and get our game in.

I refuse to let you go 7 - 0.

rrr_img_23017.jpg

rrr_img_23017.jpg

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Houston, we have a problem in D2A...

Restless is in first, and will get promoted. 16 points.
Makkon is in 2nd, and is out for S3. 14 points.
Littles is in 3rd, 8 points.
Orcacide (me) is in 4th, 7 points.
Dokomo is tied with me, and out for S3.
Waxedwolf is 1-4-1, with 7 points.

If Littles loses his next game and Waxed wins, we could end up with the next guy to promote to D1 being a guy with a 2-4-1 record. I can't do that, Waxed would get fucking slaughtered up here.

So I guess what I'm saying, is that you better win, Littles, or we're gonna have to do some creative shit for S3, and either not rotate 4 out in D4, or take the next best record in D2B (Adam).

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is on game 6, 7, or finished with the season.
Speaking of which, I have to catch a plane early Sunday morning. Tonight, Wednesday night, or Saturday morning work best for me. If none of that works, let me know what does and I'll see what I can do.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Errmmm... quick question has there been any word from Dokomo at all? Since restless got a 2-0 against him last week for a no show has anyone seen hide or hair of him? If I get an auto win this puts more pressure on Littles to win :p I agree with Cut, my ability with the wood elves would get me destroyed in D1 but if thats what happens I would like to take on the challenge
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am in for season three, keeping my Khemi team, really want to see what they can do with some levels.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire

Should be around whenever. We could also do our game tonight if you're around.