Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to be out of town with very intermittent internet between May 12 - ~30. I don't think I should participate in season 3 because of this. I'll definitely want to jump back in when I get home, though.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to be out of town with very intermittent internet between May 12 - ~30. I don't think I should participate in season 3 because of this. I'll definitely want to jump back in when I get home, though.
Hrm, a few more May drops and we may end up taking a month long break here.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Hrm, a few more May drops and we may end up taking a month long break here.
Might not be a horrible idea. Give people some time to refresh their batteries and maybe some rage levels will go down. We still have the Open League (and Stunties) in the meantime.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Vince Ratfork is hereby niggled, and the beginning of the end of his reign is upon us.

You're welcome.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bunch of vaginas this is blood bowl, hilarious when a team dies mine or not. I expect everyone to die on every action and have a blast every game.

Dealwithit.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Bunch of vaginas this is blood bowl, hilarious when a team dies mine or not. I expect everyone to die on every action and have a blast every game.

Dealwithit.jpg
Only time I get mad is when I have a game with terrible rolls and never get a single injury or knock out off. As long as I've knocked SOMEONE out I'm happy.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Might not be a horrible idea. Give people some time to refresh their batteries and maybe some rage levels will go down. We still have the Open League (and Stunties) in the meantime.
What's the feelings on this, guys?

You guys wanna keep rolling straight into S2 in about 10 days or so (when I finish the sort), or do you wanna take a few weeks off, do some other stuff, let the rage settle for awhile, and get back into it at the end of the month?

We been going pretty solid for about 3 months now, which is great, but with 2 guys out for the month of May, maybe a break ain't all that bad of an idea. Gives everyone time to do the spring cleaning, work on some other games, and take a bit of a break with Stunty and random challenge games to fill the void.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I'm good for either. As a high AV team with Nurgle, the only thing that I have lost are my Rotters, which have double Injury rolls so they are supposed to die anyhow. My core team is still intact and leveling, and if the dice works my way (or against me in this case), I get to drop to D4 and slaughter all the stunty teams for easy SPP before I come back up to D3 for S4 with a nasty line-up.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'd be okay with some time off. I've got a stretch from about May 16-22 that I won't have internet access so I'll need to get a Stunty game in early.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'm good for either. As a high AV team with Nurgle, the only thing that I have lost are my Rotters, which have double Injury rolls so they are supposed to die anyhow. My core team is still intact and leveling, and if the dice works my way (or against me in this case), I get to drop to D4 and slaughter all the stunty teams for easy SPP before I come back up to D3 for S4 with a nasty line-up.
The plan is that there won't be any stunty teams next time around. We're gonna be under 32, so everyone's gonna have a full division now. D1, D2A, D2B, and D3. I've gotta condense Skie, Daezed, Addlemixie, Disdain and Numbers up into the real divisions now that they've had a season of leveling up under their belt like everyone else.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The plan is that there won't be any stunty teams next time around. We're gonna be under 32, so everyone's gonna have a full division now. D1, D2A, D2B, and D3. I've gotta condense Skie, Daezed, Addlemixie, Disdain and Numbers up into the real divisions now that they've had a season of leveling up under their belt like everyone else.
Booooooo! Ruining my master plan!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Booooooo! Ruining my master plan!
Training wheels gotta come off at some point
smile.png

With the split into 4 separate divisions, and the fact that I have multiple BB accounts, I can use some as throwaway Bye Week accounts now and then we don't have to have guys playing multiple games (and getting raped in their stunty games) and adding to the overall rage level of the league. A week off is good for everyone, too.

smile.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think a break risks losing a lot of people. As an alternate idea if you still want to do a break for the man eague, you could do a mini season where only fresh teams are allowed, that way people wanting time off ca take it and people wanting to dabble in another roster have something to do in the interum. This of coure brings up the question of if someone changes teams for a while can they go back at some point,which f we were all one league would be easy to track.

satael

Silver Squire
A mini-season with new teams and something like 3 or 4 games might be nice (with a chance to switch the mini-season team into s3 if you want so as to soften entry for any team switchers into a league with 14 game experience teams)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm out for season 3. I might join back later. After another rage-inducing match where fucking shitty dice rolls largely determine the outcome I need a break. I don't mind losing by being outplayed, but the ratio of skill/luck in blood bowl is like 20%/80% and it's infuriating to lose because you just get pure shitty rolls. I had a guy badly injured and a guy KO'd before the 2nd turn finished, and this is on armored-as-fuck dwarfs. Fuck that.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
A mini-season with new teams and something like 3 or 4 games might be nice (with a chance to switch the mini-season team into s3 if you want so as to soften entry for any team switchers into a league with 14 game experience teams)
Well, this creates problems of creating another league in order to build this 4 team divisional shit. And then obviously I gotta sort people by skill level again, and then have multiples of 4, etc. It's an awful lot of fucking work on my end to set up something for 3 weeks.

But another idea that was tossed out would be a 16 man, fresh team tournament. It would run 4 weeks, we'd need 16 guys exactly (first come, first serve), and everyone would be on a level playing field. This would give us a little break for the month of May, give everyone a chance to play a new team, provide some extra SPP to a fresh team if you wanted to switch for the league, and fill the gap between seasons. Also, it's almost no admin work on my end to set up something like that.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I think a break risks losing a lot of people. As an alternate idea if you still want to do a break for the man eague, you could do a mini season where only fresh teams are allowed, that way people wanting time off ca take it and people wanting to dabble in another roster have something to do in the interum. This of coure brings up the question of if someone changes teams for a while can they go back at some point,which f we were all one league would be easy to track.
I agree. Any break longer than a week could easily end up costing a huge amount of teams. For my part, I'll volunteer to play a filler team in D3/D4 if need be :]

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I agree. Any break longer than a week could easily end up costing a huge amount of teams. For my part, I'll volunteer to play a filler team in D3/D4 if need be :]
It comes down to a simple equation of would we lose more teams to a break or to rage.