Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Was bored, made the mistake of spending a $1 ticket on this since RE7 just came out. For some reason I can't help but see these things. The first one, despite being campy I enjoyed. Particularly only because of the hallway with the lasers, which I think they knew was the only scene worth while in the series.

Anyway, if you had anything above zero inclination to see this, don't do it if you feel you might one day have epilepsy, or if it runs in your family or whatever. The amount of fast edits was retarded. I think when one punch was thrown it would be cut like 3 times to a different angle.

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn been 4 months since we discussed the accidents? Life comes at you fast. Don't get eaten by a mutant.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
The CGI (right term?) movies they've been putting out are pretty good. There is a new one coming:

Goatface

that last couple weren't nothing to write home about, but was not prepared for how bad this was

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've watched every RE that has come out, but those reviews up there will keep me from ever watching this.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This series got tired after the first sequel. I just began to absolutely hate the main character. If she told me her name was Alice one more time...

Oldbased

> Than U
Have not watched the latest one but am I the only one who actually enjoyed these?
I'm not talking about go to the theatre and buy popcorn love or even rent on release day. I'm talking oh hey RE:Xversion is on Cinemax or Starz whatever, and watch for 2 hours enjoyment.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The infinite portal in a cargo container that summoned painter suit zombies one was retarded and the Final Chapter was abysmally bad. If you haven't seen the last one don't bother, just imagine the trash director wrote "Quick Cuts! +some Resident Evil +poo emoji" on a whiteboard. Then they hired Michael J. Fox to stand on one of those vibrating exercise machines while wearing a fat burner belt and he conducted the entire editing process.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I saw the first one back in the theater and will always have a fond memory of some black woman in the back yelling "damn, dat bitch done woke up naked TWICE" at the end of the movie. It still makes me smile to think about. If you're going to yell shit at the screen you need to be adding value and that woman added value.

Overall I think the first one fine. The second one has some problems with weird blurry cinematography in scenes with packs of zombies as well as not really letting anyone but Alice do anything but I mostly liked it. Third one is just a massive pile of homages to other films. It's like Day of the Dead and Mad Max fucked while The Birds filmed them bumping uglies. The forth one is shitty and does that really annoying thing where the end of the prior film is all undone in the opening action sequence. I liked five quite a bit. It was back to the big pile of homages formula.

Six was like four. It undid the ending of its previous film and just wasn't all that interesting on its own.

THIS ISN'T WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST MOVIE!!! HAVE YOU ALL GOT AMNESIA!?! THEY JUST CHEATED US!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!! WESKER GAVE ALICE BACK HER COCK A DOODIE POWERS

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Have not watched the latest one but am I the only one who actually enjoyed these?
I'm not talking about go to the theatre and buy popcorn love or even rent on release day. I'm talking oh hey RE:Xversion is on Cinemax or Starz whatever, and watch for 2 hours enjoyment.
I liked 2, w/ that Jill Valentine.

I Think if the series just whacked off mila jovovitch, it'd be great, just focus on a new main lead every new movie.

Essentially 2 was just about Jill, mila wasn't even in it much, that's why 2 was good.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1 - 6/10
2 - 5/10
3, 4, 5 - 1/10 (pure garbage, not even too bad that is so good)