Resident Evil

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Everything about this is offensively bad. It has to be accidentally this bad because I don't think you could purposefully achieve this level of terrible.

I'm not even going to give this one time.

We've all worked with amazingly incompetent people before, but imagine a production crew-member that actually just made a green screen using MS paint (or 2 instances because they F'd up the first one? lol), and didn't even bother to hide the task bar. And people higher up just went with it.

I genuinely don't care about skin color, but all the shows I'm interested in are race-swapping 90% of the cast. The last one I watched was even worse (Foundation).

My favorite RE experience was on the PSVR. Being on the abandoned bridge of a shipping container vessel and just looking out at the moonlight was amazing. Sorry for the tangent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1658795889345.png

:emoji_rolling_eyes:

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Story is full of stupid shit but I was hungering for some high quality action gore and this delivers.

• 1Seriously?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Netflix isn't even Hollywood, it's people who couldn't make it to Hollywood, stopped in the middle of traffic and cut across 4 lanes to take a different exit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users