Retard Dumping Ground

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
are you faggots really going to shaw me for copy pasting a few NAMBLA blogs after you spent all day defending a dude who wants to fuck 13 year old boys?
Spam is against the rules regardless of content brah. Take a 24 hour victory lap for slaying pedo nerds.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
are you faggots really going to shaw me for copy pasting a few NAMBLA blogs after you spent all day defending a dude who wants to fuck 13 year old boys?
astro, what is your favorite thing about courting a young boy? is it the thrill of forbidden love? or is it the refreshing smoothness of a prepubescent penis?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
astro, what is your favorite thing about courting a young boy? is it the thrill of forbidden love? or is it the refreshing smoothness of a prepubescent penis?
Quoting yourself asking what's the best thing about courting young boys?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
okay, so infract me once for spam and delete the other two.
They need to first convene the council of amod

IMG_7702.JPG

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Looks like we finally figured out what it would take to get Dr Mario to infract someone!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, like this post. Two sentences, no content, no purpose, only serves to get someone to reply. The reply is almost certain to be low quality. One bonus point for mentioning someone else to try and get and extra reply maybe.

Also, I have never once reported Tolan.

Or anyone else except spambots.

Tolan earns his immense number of reports entirely on his own.

Just like Tanoomba earned his ban on his own.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh maybe I did! Lol.

I was told to do so, in that instance, so still isn't like I randomly report you for every post you make or some shit.

I'm sure you've got some fans that do do that, though.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users