Retard Dumping Ground

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So I posted this back in August and since then things have only gotten worse. For lack of a better work I feel "broken", I don't know where to begin to pick up pieces or how to do anything. I dove back into World of Warcraft which is an escape in a way but it isn't productive at all. I pretty much spend most days in my apartment with little interaction outside, I have one close friend who started a weed business out in Oregon and thought about moving out there to help him and even invested about $25k in his company foolishly, but I am not sure that is working out and seems to be just another bad decision. Sadly I have a habit of helping my friends out whenever needed and rarely does it ever feel it's reciprocated.

One thing that has struck me very hard in all of this is many of my so called friends and peers were always around when I was running the company and now that I am no longer in that position they disappear rather quickly. People whom I helped find jobs in the industry and other things just blow me off. I am sure it's partly because I am cynical but I feel betrayed on almost all sides. I have been doing some consulting work here and there to supplement my income but my lease it up in a couple of months and at this point I just want to be the hell out of Atlanta.

Half of the days go by and I think of killing myself but I know that isn't something I would do, however the thought of it comes up over and over. Most normal people get over relationships and get over work failures move on and try and find something new. Here I feel like I lost everything, I lost my partner, I lose my timeline for having kids, I lost my career and I don't know how to start over. My lawsuit against my old business partner has been dragged out and it might even take another year which has drained me financially and emotionally. I am not even sure why I am posting this but maybe there is someone here who can help give me some advice. Or maybe there is someone here who can help me find a new career path. I am spending most of this week updating my resume and things and I feel like I am willing to move anywhere in the states and maybe even out of the country if there opportunity presented itself. I am about 4-5 months before I reach the end of my line and I have to do something I just don't know what anymore.

BoozeCube BoozeCube Perhaps I can lend some sage advice. Nobody want's to spend half their days thinking about killing themselves, that's torturous. Instead of fantasizing about killing yourself or others, as seen below:

Really though, I hope you and your dipshit conspiracy nuts are correct and we go full on Nazi style because it would be a fucking pleasure to shove you in an oven.

View attachment 110145

Instead focus more on the sweet relief of having all your burdens lifted plus your personal relationship and financial failures erased. Imagine just taking a long sleep and never waking up to all this drudgery. With your one final act you could make the world a better place instead of your previous trajectory. Just something to chew on.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If you guys think this post is good check out his first post.

I'm just here to help bring clarity during these tumultuous times.

0cb992fda13b996c8a9bf72c12833ea0.gif

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Can you really be considered a lifelong Republican if you haven't voted republican in the last three elections?

Agreed. Anyone to the left of George W is a SJW cuck who let's every Obama-son in a 10 mile radius run trains on their wife and daughters. He's no republican. A real republican would welcome the Trump admin's treason.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No...Many Republicans hated Trump, and still do, because he's diametrically opposed to the Neocons capital goals. You'd know this if you followed the election. Or...you know just knew anything about politics.

Many republicans hate Trump? No.
A tiny fraction of Republicans hate Trump? Yes.

Exclusive poll: GOP voters want the party to stand by Trump
RNC Chair Reince Priebus: 90% of Republicans Are Now Supporting Trump, The Rest Should Get on Board (VIDEO)
YouGov | Republicans are very happy with President Trump
GOP Voters Are Rallying Behind Trump As If He Were Any Other Candidate
Rand Paul: "It Makes No Sense" For Republicans To Investigate Republican Corruption And Treason

• 1Bullshit

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube Perhaps I can lend some sage advice. Nobody want's to spend half their days thinking about killing themselves, that's torturous. Instead of fantasizing about killing yourself or others, as seen below:

Instead focus more on the sweet relief of having all your burdens lifted plus your personal relationship and financial failures erased. Imagine just taking a long sleep and never waking up to all this drudgery. With your one final act you could make the world a better place instead of your previous trajectory. Just something to chew on.

Cute, did I hurt your wittle feelings? This shit doesn't belong in here. I am all for shit posting and being an asshole on the forums but even I have the common sense to keep it out of the grown up forum.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Cute, did I hurt your wittle feelings? This shit doesn't belong in here. I am all for shit posting and being an asshole on the forums but even I have the common sense to keep it out of the grown up forum.

For most people I would tell them to get professional treatment, exercise, nutrition, vitamin D. But for special folks like yourself, you just gotta know when to throw in the towel. Imagine the weight lifted off of you. The hatred and loathing swirling around your brain all whisked away in an instant. Literally no downside.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For most people I would tell them to get professional treatment, exercise, nutrition, vitamin D. But for special folks like yourself, you just gotta know when to throw in the towel. Imagine the weight lifted off of you. The hatred and loathing swirling around your brain all whisked away in an instant. Literally no downside.

I feel sorry for you.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
all of them are bad ideas because you're treating yourself like a guinea pig. i was really stupid.

Was and still are. This is what happens when you trust in man over God but hey that's what you get for being a moron that thinks that God doesn't even exist. Trust in man made synthetic weed. Trust in man made medicine to poison yourself in attempt to heal yourself. Keep going dude. You look and I bet feel great for a guy in his 30's, working real good for you so far!

Last edited:

Thank you for all of the nice statements on the Press Conference yesterday. Rush Limbaugh said one of greatest ever. Fake media not happy!

• 2Like