Retard Dumping Ground

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
if it isn't shawed, can we rename this the "pussyshit politics"' thread to differentiate it from Olscratch's offshoot?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
P Picasso3 See, P. I wasn't being salty when I said this would end up in the shaw. I was just being observant.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
@Amod: breaking off those posts that were here and shawing them in the "retard grownups" thread is some real pussyshit

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
considering the source of these last posts wasn't even in the sacred grown ups forum makes moving them here a special brand of Amod BS

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you sure you're not confusing "abusing power" with "incompetence" or "wilfull ignorance"

Stay in the pol if you just want to repeat your same dumbass ideas and circlejerk likes with chuk and ohseven without reprisal. This is a house of learning.
you're the one who needs his own safespace politics thread because you keep getting BTFO of the real politics thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So, this is "No Pussy Shit Politics" Part deux? Why is it that the fact that you're now in the minority opinion you need a safe space? Khorum got shit on for nearly a decade and never pussed out like you and scratch.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Nobody's forcing you to post in his thread or not. Don't be a dick. Leave him alone if you don't like his concept, it'll die. If people like it, it won't. No reason to shit on him for it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Life is so difficult, posting on topic, isn't it. #firstworldproblems

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Nobody's forcing you to post in his thread or not. Don't be a dick. Leave him alone if you don't like his concept, it'll die. If people like it, it won't. No reason to shit on him for it.

My interactions with Piccaso has been minimal prior to this. I had no intention on anything other than reading the thread until he called out chuk and I by name. If he is going to be allowed to do that and have a mod shield him when those people respond, I must say that is bullshit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users