Retard Dumping Ground

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Following Elanor's example, we could have Politics: People, Politics: Events, and Politics: Ideas.

You mean like how we have a European political thread, a race related political thread, and a Canadian political thread we could keep pulling out topics or specializing to further organize?

How much would the backbone to support such an ambitious filing system cost @a_skeleton_03? Is it even possible?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You guys remember the last guy that was "winning" as much as this?

sheen2.jpg

article-0-0F2EAF4100000578-362_468x498.jpg

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So glad Screamfeeder doesn't shitpost anymore. It's a good thing ya'll are electing a panel of do-nothing mods to keep this faggot under control.

3o6ZsWgQSAgCU2w8pO.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You're still a mod you fucking queer. Who do you think you are? Obama in October? Do something. Don't cry I'm coming in heavy.

Nah, I'm one of the cool kids now. I support all shitposting. In fact, you and @Tanoomba are hereby invited to shit up the politics thread until Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon does something.

I'll vote to reverse anything he does, of course, as all the cool kids do.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I am really ruining all these tweets and :emoji_nose:stuff:emoji_nose:. My bad.

I'd actually have some respect for you if you could get Mario to do something. I haven't seen that level of shitposting yet. Your work is cut out for you.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'd actually have some respect for you if you could get Mario to do something. I haven't seen that level of shitposting yet. Your work is cut out for you.
Oh that will never happen. Mario knows the score. At best I can hope for a salty from him. Those make my week. It's why he is first among equals as mod.

• 2Salty

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Oh that will never happen. Mario knows the score. At best I can hope for a salty from him. Those make my week. It's why he is first among equals as mod.

It's actually inaccurate to call him a Mod. He hasn't ever moderated anything. He's a not-mod.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
If Cad Cad wasn't still amod right now, I'd infract him for off topic posting.

You forgot the sarcasm tags. Here let me help:

If Cad Cad wasn't still amod right now, I'd talk about infracting him for off topic posting and be an internet badass but then play my man of the people role and not do anything.

HTH

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It's actually inaccurate to call him a Mod. He hasn't ever moderated anything. He's a not-mod.
Please stop making this thread about Mario. I will report your next post. Try me Cad. Just fucking test me.

• 2Salty