Rick and Morty

Xevy

Log Wizard
Indeed. She was awesome and perfectly cast for that part. She is also great in Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls, I don't get all the hate.

I'm just about to start season 2 of Gravity Falls. Things really started getting awesome toward the end of season 1 for sure.
Her character in Last Man on Earth was awful for season 1, but she was supposed to be. And honestly, Will Forte's character was too and I LOVE Will Forte. They've softened her up and she's less annoying and more just weird now. She was pretty good on 30 Rock too as Hazel.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit, thats almost the same amount of episodes as 1-2 combined. Hopefully the quality doesnt go down

Could have sworn that Rick and Morty brings in more viewers than Family guy or the cartoons on fox atleast in the key viewers

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
19 episodes??!!

jimp-o.gif

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Indeed. She was awesome and perfectly cast for that part. She is also great in Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls, I don't get all the hate.

I'm just about to start season 2 of Gravity Falls. Things really started getting awesome toward the end of season 1 for sure.
End of Season 1 is really the "start" to the show IMO. The rest is just "story of the week" and forgotten besides cameos later.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, so I watched the first six episodes of Gravity Falls today, and I am impressed. I really like it. If I could stop picturing Mabel's voice actress, it would be perfect. I really like Soos, and Wendy had her first real episode and she seems pretty cool, but Soos kills me every time he's on screen. "Doods."

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That AS ad is hilarious.

Is Gravity Falls on Hulu or netflix or anything?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They should make Roy instead of a R&M game.

video repost because

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha yeah, and I loved the ad for Blips and Chitz where they advertised Roy 2 (Dave).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just watched all of Gravity Falls, and now I'm super depressed that there is only one more (super-sized) episode remaining
frown.png
I even got over my hatred of Mabel's voice actress, and I have to agree that she is fucking perfect for the character. She's terrible in shows where I have to see her, but as a 12-year-old animated girl that loves glitter, perfect. Also, as an eternal teenager at heart, I feel for Dipper and his crush on Wendy
frown.png
Poor guy.

If you're on the fence about watching this because it is a kid's show, don't be. If you aren't hooked after two or three episodes, you're probably a horrible person that has lost their childish sense of wonder.

EDIT: I just realized that the Super Mutants in Fallout 4 sound exactly like Grenda, and now I can't unhear it.