Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know if these are true? think I've only heard 1 or 2 of them
UO0gx6v.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
A really dark twist? Wow, not sure what they'll come up with, but I'm not sure it can get more "feels" than theAuto Erotic Assimilationepisode.

Cybsled

Rick would probably then tear the bot apart and use it to manufacture a means of escape ;p

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Finally watched this and I was pleasantly surprised, some of the episodes were a bit weak (Show me what you got ... ) but they can usually hit you with jokes you really can't see coming and well, the ending to the Unity episode was so heavy I will even forgive them the shameless cliffhanger and teasing of season 3. I'm also surprised how they can make stuff they pull out of their ass sound coherent.

Also this line: "You're the little brother; you're not the cause of your parents' misery, you're just a symptom of it."

Homsar

Shwifty and the Interdimentional Cable are the only episodes I've seen people hate on. Hard for me to sit through either episodes, the song was one of the only parts I laughed at

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That's weird, both Interdimensional Cable episodes are in my top 3-5ish for overall episode enjoyment. I'm able to sense the ad-lib, unscripted nature of most of it, and it just cracks me up that they turned a bunch of random ad-lib, unscripted shit into a solid cartoon episode. Meeseeks is up there, as is the Alien Matrix one right before it (S1E4 I think?).

The actual Get Schwifty song was pretty great, but I'd agree the overall episode was one of the weaker. Weak for R&M is overpoweringly strong for most other shows though, IMO.

Take off your pants and your panties...

Homsar

interdimentional cable 1 had great parts also, Morty showing summer his Grave ect

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah lol the Plumbus thing cracks my shit up. And the Jan Michael Vincent movie/show commercial. YOU BETTER MICHAEL DOWN YOUR VINCENTS.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
WTF? Someone can't handle getting Schwifty in this thread.
I think it comes down to the point that I have seen the same plot before and it went roughly the same - you know they will make a song, they will eventually win or somehow survive and then everything will be fine. It's very unlike Rick to not shit all over some arbitrary established rules, especially when it comes to Pop Idol. The Ice T sidestory was good, but not good enough to distract me from that.

Interdimensional cable was good, but mostly thanks to Jerry's penis.