Rickshaw Memorial thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You were a fucking vegan, bro? It's like I don't even know you...
Did you even read FoH? I was hardcore about it too. I got into a huge row with Khorum about it because he hated losing Medieval Total War matches to a vegan and he went 0-15 against me. I did it for a girl (and her girlfriend). I am not proud of it. But it got me tantric, hippie threesomes with girls with daddy issues, so I think the Cost Benefit Analysis comes out in the black on my end.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Did you even read FoH? I was hardcore about it too. I got into a huge row with Khorum about it because he hated losing Medieval Total War matches to a vegan and he went 0-15 against me. I did it for a girl (and her girlfriend). I am not proud of it. But it got me tantric, hippie threesomes with girls with daddy issues, so I think the Cost Benefit Analysis comes out in the black on my end.
The threesomes don't count if you're literally craving a big juicy sausage the entire time.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The threesomes don't count if you're literally craving a big juicy sausage the entire time.
Bullshit and you know it. I was craving cock.

EDIT - I meant to say fish. Fish is what should replace cock.

Another EDIT - For the slow among you, fish is a euphemism for a smelly vagina. Hence me saying I am not craving cock ALL THE TIME...just pure female vagina.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I remember when I posted a clip of the south park episode where they stop eating meat and grow vaginas all over their bodies after quoting one of your posts. You got so mad bro.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I remember when I posted a clip of the south park episode where they stop eating meat and grow vaginas all over their bodies after quoting one of your posts. You got so mad bro.
I bet I did. I had to keep the outrage up or I would slip and snack on some jerky and my crystal worshiping, chakra healing, sweat tent orgies would come to a close. I apologize for the terrible person I was.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It's ok. I'll forgive you right after I find some of your vegan posts on the wayback machine and repost them here to sully your reputation amongst the community.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This is a brave new rerolled world though. Pretty sure I had more +nets than you before some nazi got rid of them. Was probably you.

Nazi.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This is a brave new rerolled world though. Pretty sure I had more +nets than you before some nazi got rid of them. Was probably you.
Don't fucking lie. Never happened. Enigmatic with his cheater cancer. Big Err with his SamDaMan call out. Some tart...because she was a tart with subpar jokes. That was about it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Woah, Trollface got the rickshaw deleted with a dead baby pic.

And the student has become the master.

Trollface got the rickshaw deleted.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Post pics or GTFO!

Why was RR erased/deleted? I only just recently started browsing there and only got through the FSR.... what happened? If it really was the stupid big mouthed deformed baby pics then i am seriously pissed off and am about to smack everyone around with a large trout.