Riding to put an end to MS...again

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
(TL;DR donate buttonto the MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Society)

This is my third year riding this, my third year doing so on a track bike, and my second time with my own team. My goal this year is to raise $1500 and for the team to raise $50,000 (that's not me in the photos fwiw)

Here's the deal/bonus. We're riding the MS150 on track bikes again and this is the fiesta/pinata kit we'll be doing it in (yes, that's a unicorn vomiting the world champion stripes). You can only own one of these unless you're apart of the team. UNLESS..

rrr_img_58594.jpg

You make asignificant donation($150+) to the MS Society. I have two of these jerseys remaining, a medium and a large. I'm going to give those jerseys to the first two people who support the cause through my ride with a donation, instead of outright selling them in the shop.

Here's a link to donate. If you're feeling generous, just PM me after you've donated, so I know where to send it to; and if that number is too high for you, please give what you can to help put a stop to MS. Thanks!

I thought about trading tits for donations but that kinda seems in poor taste, and I can't get fohss or rerolled written on them so feared backlash.
tumblr_n09f9iqs9T1qjple3o2_1280.jpg

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's intentionally obnoxious for what it's worth.

We had camera dudes telling us they didn't know we were coming but really wanted to shoot us (being the only team doing what we did on that scale) last year, so we went loud and over the top with it, for the spirit of the ride

our actual race kit is a tad more subtle
rrr_img_58603.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I put in $200 for you again ham.

Thank you for your gift to Texas, Houston - 2014 BP MS 150 on behalf of REDACTED.

If nobody else asks for the large I will accept it but I don't ride a bike so if somebody really wants it to ride in they can have it.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
jerseys are now gone, but I'm still only halfway to my goal. I know a_skeleton_03 isn't the only one out there who wants to donate (tax deductible yo!)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Waste of time and money unfortunately. There's already known cures for MS. A for effort though.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Enlighten us please, my dad has MS and it would be awesome to bring him a cure at his birthday.

Nice initiative btw, Ham.