RIP Araysar

The doomsayers doomsay, and said Brent Crude was gonna be up over$150 by year end. But markets don't give a fuck about our narratives:
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 13-28-06 Crude Oil Price Today BRENT OIL PRICE CHART OIL PRICE PER BA...png

All due to manipulation and other tricks, but the price is what it is, take it or leave it, eh? Brent Crude has fallen ~$10 dollars the past week.

I put my radiator heater back up in the attic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Opening day of Foler’s Archaelogy World and Indianna Jones experience is a huge success so far.

Think I may run out of dead animals faster than I thought. At the moment I’m letting kids take the bones home with them. I think I may add an additional “Keep your bones” fee.

@Sanrith Descartes you are allegedly are smart businessman. What say you?
How many Alabama Black Snakes and Mississippi Blue Gums do you have buried there?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users
And I read some really touching reddit stuff today, and Bear Grylls is gonna do a show on life in Ukraine during this hard time, and good lord let me just say
bf568d4dfb.gif

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My wife is buying electric blankets and mattress covers just in case as they are cheaper than heating the whole house.

So had my first electric mattress warmed bed last night. It was very comfy so that that Putin!

We also ended up using up more electricity overall since we kept the heating on too, lmao.

"that that putin!"

classic brit

What about eels?

In general, when snakes get longer they can seem more like an engorged penis than something with bones, so it's a common mistake.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What about eels?

In general, when snakes get longer they can seem more like an engorged penis than something with bones, so it's a common mistake.
I think eels are teleosts (bony fishes) as opposed to elasmobranches (cartilaginous fishes) which are primarily sharks and rays.

• 1Like