RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_20240122-180055_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240122-180101_Chrome.jpg

I'm kinda curious lol, it's too peaceful around the the forums these days.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That's my point. You were 'at war' then so it was fair game. Now you have some other motive so you're suddenly interested in the facts, since you think they might help your cause. Your motivations are selfish and suspect and you have no credibility to make any claims at all on this topic.

If you want to keep going, take it to the shaw where it belongs.

See what I mean Furry Furry , TPTB dont even want you TALKING about in front of the plebes

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
To a habitual liar like eraser, asking for proof of any sort is always a personal attack.

And in fairness to me, I've never stopped calling him a bet welcher. I'm surprised he still sees that as any sort of attack.

Hoss Hoss has a history of making up bullshit about people he doesnt like. He doesn't like me so he keeps pushing a lie that I welched on a bet. Doesnt like Foler, so he makes up fake quotes. What a coincidence that its Hoss Hoss of all people that catches this supposedly super embarrassing quote at 3 am, that stays up for like a minute before Foler supposedly edits it, and no one else is around to confirm it?

Didn't he say either in the edit or in a subsequent post that he'd put it on the wrong forum? 99% sure he did because I think I asked where he meant to post it.

Huh. Didnt you say once that you made up the whole thing up but then you deleted that post? I'm 99% sure you did....

See how easy it is for him to make up this bullshit that sounds vaguely credible but with zero proof?

BTW - just off the top of my head ...
Suenig and his piss play
tiggles and his piss funnel
J49 and his crack whores
At least one admitted to fucking tranny hookers
Pretty sure more than one has admitted to being a tranny chaser.
I coulda swore we've had more than 1 person in the marriage thread admit to cheating.
At least one admitted to cuckoldry.

So that point is dumb.

None of those people thought any of that was embarrassing. That's why they freely posted about it. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss has a history of making up bullshit about people he doesnt like. He doesn't like me so he keeps pushing a lie that I welched on a bet. Doesnt like Foler, so he makes up fake quotes. What a coincidence that its Hoss Hoss of all people that catches this supposedly super embarrassing quote at 3 am, that stays up for like a minute before Foler supposedly edits it, and no one else is around to confirm it?

Huh. Didnt you say once that you made up the whole thing up but then you deleted that post? I'm 99% sure you did....

See how easy it is for him to make up this bullshit that sounds vaguely credible but with zero proof?

None of those people thought any of that was embarrassing. That's why they freely posted about it. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.
Hoss Hoss is a disingenuous piece of pajeet. Dude prefers sigs over glocks. Peak low iq smooth brain

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Can't you see the edit history on a post, as an admin?

You sure can. Interesting how this crucial piece of evidence was never provided

• 1Salty
  • 1Mother of God

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
"Get off your fat asses and fight for rape gangs, Britons, you fucking pathetic sacks."

Britain, Germany, everywhere a true resistance to jewery arises, it must be more than quashed, it must end with faggoty men spouting canards at a camera just so the WORLD knows that country is a cucked mess.

Pathetic.

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Get off your fat asses and fight for rape gangs, Britons, you fucking pathetic sacks."

Britain, Germany, everywhere a true resistance to jewery arises, it must be more than quashed, it must end with faggoty men spouting canards at a camera just so the WORLD knows that country is a cucked mess.

Pathetic.
I'd like to see them try and draft people here.

I can see it happening in places with a history of doing that shit like the US.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see them try and draft people here.

I can see it happening in places with a history of doing that shit like the US.

what are you gonna do about it if you get a draft notice?

go protest with your 1 inch butter knife?

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn