RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Didn't expect you to give up. I guess it's irrefutable.

No reason for me to waste effort to argue reality with you.

Ukrainians are retreating on all sections of the front, losing multiple towns and villages every week. Out of money, men, equipment, ammo. Keep huffing that copium though

Chris

Potato del Grande
No reason for me to waste effort to argue reality with you.

Ukrainians are retreating on all sections of the front, losing multiple towns and villages every week. Out of money, men, equipment, ammo. Keep huffing that copium though
Name them.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lastochkino population 600? Lmao.
"<name of town or village> <population #####>? LMAO" x 500 over last 2 years

Number of towns or villages captured by Ukraine after 2 years? Still somewhere between 0-2.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Kherson population 300,000?

Sure.

1708975457134.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because Russia let Ukraine have it.

How are you so poorly informed?
Is this a new level of cope previously unknown?

Russia gave up the administrative capital of a province it officially annexed that sits on a Dnieper crossing by the Black Sea near Crimea... on purpose... and that's a victory...

You prove this by linking a wikipedia article of the Russian capture of the city in March 2022, when I'm talking about Ukraine recapturing it in November 2022.

You must just be intentionally lying now and hoping that nobody calls it out.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Is this a new level of cope previously unknown?

Russia gave up the administrative capital of a province it officially annexed that sits on a Dnieper crossing by the Black Sea near Crimea... on purpose... and that's a victory...

No, I've explained this to you 3-4x before. This is why its pointless to spend any serious time on you.

You prove this by linking a wikipedia article of the Russian capture of the city in March 2022, when I'm talking about Ukraine recapturing it in November 2022.

Man, you are so close to figuring it out.

You must just be intentionally lying now and hoping that nobody calls it out.

Hmm, the Globohomo Institute for the Study of Cope didnt give you the truth?

Shocking.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, I've explained this to you 3-4x before. This is why its pointless to spend any serious time on you.

Man, you are so close to figuring it out.

Hmm, the Globohomo Institute for the Study of Cope didnt give you the truth?

Shocking.
Just get to the point and stop all this faggy allusion to there being an explaination you won't post.

You just posted the stupidest possible series of statements from "Ukraine hasn't captured anything" to "OK they did capture the capital of a Russian province, but Russia let them do it because 'reasons'"

You could have just taken the win that Russia recently liberated a "town" of 600 people but you took your gloating too far and fucked up lol.

I think me not replying to you for a month has rotted your brain, you've grown mentally lazy and fat in your echo chamber.

• 1NPC
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Just get to the point and stop all this faggy allusion to there being an explaination you won't post.

You just posted the stupidest possible series of statements from "Ukraine hasn't captured anything" to "OK they did capture the capital of a Russian province, but Russia let them do it because 'reasons'"

You could have just taken the win that Russia recently liberated a "town" of 600 people but you took your gloating too far and fucked up lol.

I think me not replying to you for a month has rotted your brain, you've grown mentally lazy and fat in your echo chamber.

I've explained this point to you 3x-4x already. Where has that gotten us?

You know fuck all about Kherson.

Might want to look into "Surovikin Line"

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've explained this point to you 3x-4x already. Where has that gotten us?

You know fuck all about Kherson.

Might want to look into "Surovikin Line"
Again, this is faggy shit, you are better than this.

Claiming a somewhat specific discussion has already been explained 3-4 times months ago so you won't bother and vaguely alluding to answers being somewhere is loser fag shit.

It's the same amount of effort to just explain why Ukraine taking a major river crossing and Russian regional capital is actually according to keikaku.

I assume you are going for Russia luring Ukraine into a good defensive position behind Kherson and attempting to attrition them? If Russia has to resort to that, it should tell you something about their capabilities.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Again, this is faggy shit, you are better than this.

Claiming a somewhat specific discussion has already been explained 3-4 times months ago so you won't bother and vaguely alluding to answers being somewhere is loser fag shit.

It's the same amount of effort to just explain why Ukraine taking a major river crossing and Russian regional capital is actually according to keikaku.

Why do I have to put in the work over and over when you refuse to put in the barest of efforts even just to remember whats been explained to you?

I assume you are going for Russia luring Ukraine into a good defensive position behind Kherson and attempting to attrition them? If Russia has to resort to that, it should tell you something about their capabilities.

No, but you're on the right track. Read up on Surovikin Line

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why do I have to put in the work over and over when you refuse to put in the barest of efforts even just to remember whats been explained to you?

No, but you're on the right track. Read up on Surovikin Line
You put zero work in other than reposts and you've spent more time being a fag about it than it would take to explain it.

The truth is that you have nothing and are stalling for time.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You put zero work in other than reposts and you've spent more time being a fag about it than it would take to explain it.

The truth is that you have nothing and are stalling for time.

Lol, I put in "zero work"?

Try using the search function, bud.

If I had nothing, why would I even reply to you?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lol, I put in "zero work"?

Try using the search function, bud.

If I had nothing, why would I even reply to you?
Bamboozle other posters, can't let me cause other people to think that Russia may be a bit sub par as a military.