RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bamboozle other posters, can't let me cause other people to think that Russia may be a bit sub par as a military.

Lol, you are quite deluded.

It doesn't matter.

Hoholreich is done for and is rapidly collapsing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh thia is weird, you are refusing the seconds of work to name the villiages captured since your last post about Orlivka etc?

You follow this stuff and post about it daily so the names must be on the tip of your tounge.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh thia is weird, you are refusing the seconds of work to name the villiages captured since your last post about Orlivka etc?

You follow this stuff and post about it daily so the names must be on the tip of your tounge.

Hmmm, it doesn't seem like you're eager to learn at all.

Only eager to argue.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Stop being a fag, did Russia not capture anymore villages?

"Stop being a fag" says the man who has been a fag nonstop for over 2 years and counting.

In fact, this man was such a a fag that he was kicked out of /pol for being a fag.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Stop being a fag" says the man who has been a fag nonstop for over 2 years and counting.

In fact, this man was such a a fag that he was kicked out of /pol for being a fag.
Hey I'm just asking you for info on your favourite topic? Why are you mad? Did Russia not capture any more villages?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hey I'm just asking you for info on your favourite topic? Why are you mad? Did Russia not capture any more villages?

No one's mad. Just no interest in your transparent, dumbfuck games.

Let me know when you're ready to be serious.

• 1Like