RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Now admit the same about Trinseo

5.65 USD +2.41 (74.38%) past 6 months
26 Sept, 13:48 GMT-4

2.28 USD ‎Thu, 8 Aug

Yah it was an awesome deal to buy it in February at $7/share when you told everyone to buy it.

Another 6 months and I'll be at break even!

Maybe!

:trump:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Some people ask me why I am still bullish on Trinseo. Especially as they fell through the $2.50 I said was the bottom.

One of their SVPs is called Arthas."

July 2nd $2.06

"More insiders buying up stock Senior VP of Trinseo Picks Up 134% More Stock" = $3.20

You were telling people to buy in February, meaning that if they listened to you, they would still be underwater half a year later and probably for another half year in the future.

Its time for you to admit you were wrong.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You were telling people to buy in February, meaning that if they listened to you, they would still be underwater half a year later and probably for another half year in the future.

"Any day trade pros should consider this stock. It was bouncing between low $6 and high $5. Last weeks disappointing earnings sent it to $4.50 before recovering to $5.20, now it's at $4.78. So potential to bounce back to $5+ tomorrow"

It was $4.78 on Feb 19th, there was ample opportunity for people to take profit if they bought at $4.78. No where in my original post did I advocate holding long term as per "any day trade pros"

I then posted on Apr 18 that $2.74 was the "very bottom - the only way is up" and on 5 May it hit $3.90. Several more subsequent peaks and troughs followed by my "still bullish Arthas tweet" which rattled your cage harder than some Hebrew in an anti-semite thread, hence you calling for me to be thread banned.

Anyone who bought at $2.50 or under would be very very happy by now and the stock is up 80%

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Any day trade pros should consider this stock. It was bouncing between low $6 and high $5. Last weeks disappointing earnings sent it to $4.50 before recovering to $5.20, now it's at $4.78. So potential to bounce back to $5+ tomorrow"

It was $4.78 on Feb 19th, there was ample opportunity for people to take profit if they bought at $4.78. No where in my original post did I advocate holding long term as per "any day trade pros"

I then posted on Apr 18 that $2.74 was the "very bottom - the only way is up" and on 5 May it hit $3.90. Several more subsequent peaks and troughs followed by my "still bullish Arthas tweet" which rattled your cage harder than some Hebrew in an anti-semite thread, hence you calling for me to be thread banned.

Anyone who bought at $2.50 or under would be very very happy by now and the stock is up 80%

I was honest and fair with you, though knowing your personality it was probably a mistake on my part. I'd expect the same of you, or otherwise there's no point in continuing to speak with you.

Need a mea culpa from you after you've told people all year to buy this piece of shit stock, as it dropped further.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I was honest and fair with you, though knowing your personality it was probably a mistake on my part. I'd expect the same of you, or otherwise there's no point in continuing to speak with you.

Need a mea culpa from you after you've told people all year to buy this piece of shit stock, as it dropped further.

You're either stupid or being intentionally contrarian

Yes, a stock +80% over six months is really piece of shit.

All I advocated was riding the constant peaks and troughs. You should be laughing at me for selling on the low 3s as it climbed to above 4 and now 5.70

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I was honest and fair with you,

You call calling for me to be thread banned as being "honest and fair"?

Do you even know the definition of the word "honest", be honest.

PS

Trinseo PLC (TSE)​

6.00 +0.28 (+4.87%)
As of 11:12 AM EDT. Market Open.