RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LLR gets big mad if you aren't a Trump sycophant in the politics forum and FoH cries a LOT when you start pointing out how inconsistent their logic is.

Pretty surprised they didnt call you a "troll" or a "contrarian".

That's what they typically try to do to me when I point out some of their retardation

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
LOL why do you think I'm here.

1726428309380.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
LLR gets big mad if you aren't a Trump sycophant in the politics forum and FoH cries a LOT when you start pointing out how inconsistent their logic is.
It's a self defeating attitude because I was 100% on board with Trump in 2016 and 2020, but this time he's making some mistakes and pretending it's not happening doesn't help his campaign or the mental state of people if he loses and we get another Jan 6th.

Kamala would be a disaster, we got left wing in the UK this election and their first priority is legalising fucking euthanasia and letting rapists out of prison when the entire country is broken.

I don't want Trump to lose, but that's my prediction, especially if Reddit is right about this Laura Loomer stuff. I don't watch US news other than Daily Wire so no idea what's going on with that, I hope someone can tell me it's false.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's a self defeating attitude because I was 100% on board with Trump in 2016 and 2020, but this time he's making some mistakes and pretending it's not happening doesn't help his campaign or the mental state of people if he loses and we get another Jan 6th.

Kamala would be a disaster, we got left wing in the UK this election and their first priority is legalising fucking euthanasia and letting rapists out of prison when the entire country is broken.

I don't want Trump to lose, but that's my prediction, especially if Reddit is right about this Laura Loomer stuff. I don't watch US news other than Daily Wire so no idea what's going on with that, I hope someone can tell me it's false.
There is going to be a LOT of screeching and teeth gnashing when Trump loses in November. It might cause LLR to baby rage enough to just shutter the forums entirely, tbh. But, he might've suppressed enough "contrarians" and "trolls" in the politics thread that they can all have a good cry, soothing each other's pussies.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Chris Chris this isn't your personal Facebook wall.

Because if it was, you'd be arrested and jailed already

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun maybe use this time to reflect on how to learn the art of more chill

• 1Jew
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is this the direction that this forum has shifted towards?

There are people like this in every group.

Some people have principles and some people have tribes.

People with principles can be toxic if they refuse to ever compromise and instead do purity testing. People with tribes can be toxic when they support the tribe no matter how insane they get.

It's just people.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ehh...I wouldn't say we're quite there yet. But yeah, that's becoming an increasingly accurate portrayal of this forum.

I quit going to that thread years ago, except for when someone was being such an idiot that it transcended politics.

Same with Facebook. I only have so much stomach for partisan politics, and that's all it is anymore.

I saw somewhere else online that the 2nd Trump assassin was a 'Republican', followed by post after post of Liberals blaming Conservatives for it. A sort of "Kind of weird that conservatives keep trying to kill Trump" vibe.

No idea if it's true or not, but it definitely smacked of people trying to spin it to their advantage. I was willing to just believe that the guy was a fucking nutjob and to move on with my day.

But would I go to the Pol thread and argue one way or another? Fuck no.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Snowflakery isn't exclusive to the woke left. My Hebrew posts that were intended solely to make people laugh, are evidence of that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I quit going to that thread years ago, except for when someone was being such an idiot that it transcended politics.

Same with Facebook. I only have so much stomach for partisan politics, and that's all it is anymore.

I saw somewhere else online that the 2nd Trump assassin was a 'Republican', followed by post after post of Liberals blaming Conservatives for it. A sort of "Kind of weird that conservatives keep trying to kill Trump" vibe.

No idea if it's true or not, but it definitely smacked of people trying to spin it to their advantage. I was willing to just believe that the guy was a fucking nutjob and to move on with my day.

But would I go to the Pol thread and argue one way or another? Fuck no.
Wow, ok. You sound like a libtard NPC who doesn't understand what is at stake and that Donald Trump is basically William Wallace(the Braveheart version, of course).

• 1Worf