RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LMAO, I stroll in here once a day and tell you to open your mouth so I can shit into it.

You do, because youre a gud boi. The bait is taken every time.

Then you act like you didnt just get clowned AGAIN. :trump: :trump: :trump:

Watch, Ill do it again
Lmao. Got you right where I want you.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hope so. I really do. Kirun Kirun this will get us to zero so much faster

Animated GIF

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lmao bro I swipe my DICK on your wife’s face every other night. We gotta do it after we make sure your kids asleep… your wife is QUITE the SCREAMER!

And I thought you were loyal to Miss Horseface-I-can-eat-a-sandwich-sideways Katro.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Now that I mention it… Good morning to everyone except that pidor gypsy Araysar Araysar whom he pays me to live in his head.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LMAO this shit is so fake it even says "MOCK UP" right on the image

Just how fucking retarded are you, American Inventor jizz chugger?
Does your wife know you suck black cock?

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Damn Foler Foler there is a lot to unpack in that sentence.

Is it true that you gargle black African meat jerky? I think we all already know the answer to this one.

Also is it true that you are 1000% fake. I have known people who are fake before but never 1000% fake that is an accomplishment. How does one fake that hard.

Also is it true that you have absolutely zero chill, like none what so ever. Not even a little? How did you become so unchill. Did an African jigaboo spook damage you as a youth? I mean that explains a whole lot of things really. Dude I am sorry you had to go through that growing up must have been hard. It's ok Foldies, only two more weeks.
Zero Chill is an awesome callsign.