RIP Araysar

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm getting less redpilled.

Erythrophobia is fear of the color red

Red is the symbolic color of danger or embarrassment. It is also associated with the fear of blushing, due to embarrassment. It also strikes fear into the heart of Chris Chris because Red is the colour of FiresofHeaven.org notification alerts.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not only was I banned from the Ukraine thread twice, I was banned from the entire section.

Best bit was that I was banned from the poltics section for talking about ukraine or something in the poltics thread, when I don't even use that thread and you @ me there.

So now I can't see the gamergate thread and I'm getting less redpilled. Luckily Lotus Eaters are keeping me honest.

You were banned for trolling. However, I fought for you to be allowed to post there again, and I even brought pol to you in the rickshaw to share it with you.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You were banned for trolling. However, I fought for you to be allowed to post there again, and I even brought pol to you in the rickshaw to share it with you.
Rant time!

Safe space people always say it's trolling/harassment because they are so entrenched in their beliefs they can't comprehend anyone having a different view.

They will then take any sort of joking/sarcasm/irony super literally because they are looking for reasons to get rid of the person challenging them. I always try and keep things light/funny and throw some sarcasm out so I'm not just an angry internet man like some people.

It was kinda eye opening to be posting about this shit in the gamergate thread for years, then see people here use leftist tactics themselves.

Censorship/cancelling is the most common hypocrisy, but there was even a discussion where people were defending grooming because a christian sunday school teacher did it. A lot of this bad behaviour is just "people in power" behaviour and not really all that political, although it's seen as leftist stuff these days

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Rant time!

Safe space people always say it's trolling/harassment because they are so entrenched in their beliefs they can't comprehend anyone having a different view.

They will then take any sort of joking/sarcasm/irony super literally because they are looking for reasons to get rid of the person challenging them. I always try and keep things light/funny and throw some sarcasm out so I'm not just an angry internet man like some people.

It was kinda eye opening to be posting about this shit in the gamergate thread for years, then see people here use leftist tactics themselves.

Censorship/cancelling is the most common hypocrisy, but there was even a discussion where people were defending grooming because a christian sunday school teacher did it. A lot of this bad behaviour is just "people in power" behaviour and not really all that political, although it's seen as leftist stuff these days

Bro I disagree with your banning but even I have been banned from Ukraine thread. So it's not about "they just can't cope with Muh truth!!!"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro I disagree with your banning but even I have been banned from Ukraine thread. So it's not about "they just can't cope with Muh truth!!!"
You are banned now? You were spamming the thread.

I always thought it was good etiquette to not post multiple times in a row, I only ever do it if I'm replying to two different people on two different topics and it's fairly rare.

I saw Ukraine thread pages where the entire page was your posts. Literally every page had you posting 2-10 times in a row.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are banned now? You were spamming the thread.

I always thought it was good etiquette to not post multiple times in a row, I only ever do it if I'm replying to two different people on two different topics and it's fairly rare.

I saw Ukraine thread pages where the entire page was your posts. Literally every page had you posting 2-10 times in a row.

I'm not banned now but I have been banned repeatedly from Ukraine thread before. And I didn't even have you come to my defense, the same way I came to yours.

I would love it if you posted 10x in a row per page

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm not banned now but I have been banned repeatedly from Ukraine thread before. And I didn't even have you come to my defense, the same way I came to yours.

I would love it if you posted 10x in a row per page
I would defend you if you were banned for being pro Russia, I wouldn't defend you for spamming.

Clearly you are getting little slaps on the wrist with short bans though and normally someone multiposting like that would get a permanent thread ban, this is because the mods agree woth you.

I had a 3 month because I said liberals calling all conservatives Nazis because of tiki torch parades was the same as Putin fanboys calling all Ukrainians Nazis because of Azov militia. A point so good that only banning me could stop it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

yeah becaue temp ban are the ame a permanent ban

Excue the lack of , I'm on my hitty raer black ido keyboard that uddenly tarted pamming key and no ome key dont ork anymore. I cant be bothered to get up and grab the ub receiver for the cheap logitech keyboard I bought a a replacement

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had a 3 month because I said liberals calling all conservatives Nazis because of tiki torch parades was the same as Putin fanboys calling all Ukrainians Nazis because of Azov militia. A point so good that only banning me could stop it.

Araysar Araysar did either of you come to my defence hen I a permabanned from that thread?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I would defend you if you were banned for being pro Russia, I wouldn't defend you for spamming.

Clearly you are getting little slaps on the wrist with short bans though and normally someone multiposting like that would get a permanent thread ban, this is because the mods agree woth you.

Anyone is welcome to multipost in Ukraine thread, phisey phisey did it all the time.

I don't even remember what I was banned for, but it wasnt "spamming". And you weren't banned for being pro Ukraine either.

You're the only one who thinks that point is good, while the rest of us see it as a boldfaced lie. And that's a Chris Chris problem, not a "everyone else" problem.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Please explain how it's a lie.

Ukrainian government actually builds monuments to Nazi like Banderas and government soldiers wear Nazi patches.

Meanwhile tiki torch people had nothing to do with Nazism and had nothing to do with government

Because you could have looked this up in less than 30 seconds and easily known this, but instead you chose to promote and push a lie, is why you get threadbanned

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ukrainian government actually builds monuments to Nazi like Banderas and government soldiers wear Nazi patches.

Meanwhile tiki torch people had nothing to do with Nazism and had nothing to do with government

Because you could have looked this up in less than 30 seconds and easily known this, but instead you chose to promote and push a lie, is why you get threadbanned
US Government built plenty of statues to problematic people!

It's never going to be an exact match, I just want you to think about if the Nazis make the entire Ukrainian people Nazis.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
US Government built plenty of statues to problematic people!

It's never going to be an exact match, I just want you to think about if the Nazis make the entire Ukrainian people Nazis.

It's not even close to being a match at all, it's an outright lie.

And then you get indignant when people eventually get fed up with arguing about the same lie with you over and over and just shit can you

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's not even close to being a match at all, it's an outright lie.

And then you get indignant when people eventually get fed up with arguing about the same lie with you over and over and just shit can you
Group A being nazis doesn't mean connected Group B are nazis.

Group 1 being nazis doesn't mean connected Group 2 are nazis.

Oh wait this is a fucking lie, the first paragraph uses letter labelling and the second uses number labelling. It's totaly different.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Group A being nazis doesn't mean connected Group B are nazis.

Group 1 being nazis doesn't mean connected Group 2 are nazis.

Oh wait this is a fucking lie, the first paragraph uses letter labelling and the second uses number labelling. It's totaly different.

Ukrainian government is actually run by Nazis, tiki torch people are randos who aren't Nazis

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ukrainian government is actually run by Nazis, tiki torch people are randos who aren't Nazis
They vote republican and have race based ideas?

Ukrainian government beint allegedly nazi doesn't make the whole country nazi and deserving of bombing.