RIP Carrie Fisher

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
She k ind of cute, but she was never hot. Hot is the chick from the department store in Xmas Vacation.

Going purely from memory and not IMDB I think that was playboy playmate Brandy Brandt.

brandi-brandt-965398l.jpg

She got busted running a decent sized Coke smuggling ring a while back.

My bad. It was Nicolette Scorsese. Some random unknown hot chick.

12693152_sma.jpg

12693152_sma.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Her death is confirmed now. Is sad. Watching a son or daughter die before you is probably the worst thing I've witnessed. The grief is terrible.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Her death is confirmed now. Is sad. Watching a son or daughter die before you is probably the worst thing I've witnessed. The grief is terrible.
Hopefully God goes for the turkey and gets Billy Lourd tomorrow.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Hopefully God goes for the turkey and gets Billy Lourd tomorrow.
She is too young. The heart will go on. Unless she finds the cocaine stash.
The funeral/estate stuff is going to be a damn mess now. Todd isn't exactly a young healthy chicken either.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Poor Billie Lourd. First mom then grandma.

UJdnAQv.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Well, I figured it out: Everytine Obama does something stupid, a celebrity dies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Steve Martin shamed into deleting Carrie Fisher tribute tweet | Daily Mail Online

Jesus Christ, really?

So now you can't call a woman "beautiful"? I can understand if he was making a comment about her practically being a piece of meat, but I think it was an honest, off-the-cuff comment that was positive in regards to her as a person.
This pissed me off so much. I saw his tweet when he made it and thought that was a nice personal thing to say. Then found out hours later it was removed after he was attacked for "sexism" bullshit. It is a good example to what is going to happen now that Trump won and the SJW mental brigades are forced to new lands so they can stomp and scream and tear apart what they can, or rather eating their own.
I hate the fact that Martin Bernied himself even more by removing it and letting the whiney cunts bully him into thinking he did something improper.

If we want out of this PC bullshit some pussies are going to have to be grabbed.

• 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Be mad at Martin for not standing firm against the unpleaseables. There was no legitimate reason to remove that tweet.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
2016-meme-2.jpg

Saw this yesterday and I wondered if 2016 would squeeze in a queen to complete the set. I was thinking rue paul, or justin beber, or hell maybe elizabeth ... ole girl can't have much longer to go.

Then Carrie's mom died, and I guess the mother of a princess could be called a queen.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I like how people fail to grasp the concept that as time has gone on our culture has included more and more "celebrities" and, as such, statistically more and more "celebrities" are likely to die every year. Don't blame 2016, blame math.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I see your 'Royalty' and raise you 'The Greatest of All Time".

ali.jpg

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Somebody take one of those celebrity death pictures and add gravy and woolygimp.

Gravy did die in january, right? Or was it late december?