RIP Foler

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Friends,

I don't know where to post this but since he was a political animal, I guess here is the best area. I have terrible news. Our resident mascot, Paul Folermen, was just KIA in Ukraine. I don't have all the details but from what the official told me, he was busy with some juicy BBC and was posting it to Instagram. He was warned not to, but Foler Foler is strong willed and wanted to please his fans. Not 20 minutes later, the school he was stationed in was bombed in a precision strike. Other losses were reported but the contact Foler gave me was the one who let me know. Guy didn't even have a chance for glory but at least he died doing what he loves. His final video will be played at the funeral in remembrance of the man we knew. No family has come forward yet to contact me.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is taking donations for his funeral and supposedly he willed his trailer to Araysar Araysar . I knew those guys were close. I haven't heard any more information yet. Any further posting from his account must be considered suspect and he would probably want that person banned.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I call the Pista.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pouring one out for my homie, Foler Foler !

Pour One Out Malt Liquor GIF

You were my boy!! I'll break a few ankles in the Huracan for you this weekend!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Some of the best news I could have got on a Friday, guy was annoying as fuck. Worlds a better place, all you trans fags can lower your rainbow flags to half mast in his honor.

• 2Worf

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
scared season 1 GIF by The White Princess

RIP Folger. Me, Posobiec, and DeSantis will pray a rosary for your soul. A degenerate like you will need it.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finally one that I can get onboard with. RIP foler you fgt

• 2Worf

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Just saw on telegram he was killed by one of the new Russian cruise missiles

1648261603133.png

Picture not to scale.

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Son of a bitch. It's the one time I'll likely get away with posting music in /pol and I'm going to waste it on this.

• 2Worf