RIP Foler

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Good thing you’re here. We will need you to bury his penis in.
Penis? Pretty sure ol' Foler fully transitioned after Jan 6th. heard Mike Pence was the surgeon.

1648263279259.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Friends,

I don't know where to post this but since he was a political animal, I guess here is the best area. I have terrible news. Our resident mascot, Paul Folermen, was just KIA in Ukraine. I don't have all the details but from what the official told me, he was busy with some juicy BBC and was posting it to Instagram. He was warned not to, but Foler Foler is strong willed and wanted to please his fans. Not 20 minutes later, the school he was stationed in was bombed in a precision strike. Other losses were reported but the contact Foler gave me was the one who let me know. Guy didn't even have a chance for glory but at least he died doing what he loves. His final video will be played at the funeral in remembrance of the man we knew. No family has come forward yet to contact me.

@Lightning Lord Rule is taking donations for his funeral and supposedly he willed his trailer to Araysar Araysar . I knew those guys were close. I haven't heard any more information yet. Any further posting from his account must be considered suspect and he would probably want that person banned.

they see me rolling bill shorten GIF by The Weekly TV

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are we sure when he said he went to Poland, he really meant he was going "poling" and we misunderstood? dude got a big black shank up his dupa and never recovered. later Folgers, you died as you lived.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wow, not a single person has a nice thing to say about you, foler.

Everything thinks you're a piece of shit

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wow, not a single person has a nice thing to say about you, foler.

Everything thinks you're a piece of shit
The people love me. I may be the most loved. Some would say this, probably many.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The people love me. I may be the most loved. Some would say this, probably many.

Did Colonel Brasnikov lie to me?! IS that really you Foler?! He described you quite well and said you were at barracks 4 in Kiev. I just assumed that his description of your death was right since it fit your profile. I should have asked about Mongolian deepthroating to be sure. My bad bro.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Did Colonel Brasnikov lie to me?! IS that really you Foler?! He described you quite well and said you were at barracks 4 in Kiev. I just assumed that his description of your death was right since it fit your profile. I should have asked about Mongolian deepthroating to be sure. My bad bro.
Russian disinfo bro. Don’t sweat it. Russian gypsies do this kind of sick shit.

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
And yes a good litmus test would have been to ask him how my Mongolian deepthroating was.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And yes a good litmus test would have been to ask him how my Mongolian deepthroating was.
Meal Team 6 stands by to extract you upon your orders, reports from a trustworthy source have said.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He died as he lived, under a protracted barrage of phalluses

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user