• 20240719_132833.jpg
    20240719_132833.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Years ago I was in buried railroad cars that looked like that. Sorta blows my mind that its all legal and A-Okay now.
I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to have this job, and being able to keep it for 6 and a half years at that. My folks would tell me the lengths they had to go to when they were in their 20s, (back in the late 90s early 2000s for perspective). Watching the market grow from black market vacuum packed brick weed to full scale domestic production has been an interesting turn of events.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to have this job, and being able to keep it for 6 and a half years at that. My folks would tell me the lengths they had to go to when they were in their 20s, (back in the late 90s early 2000s for perspective). Watching the market grow from black market vacuum packed brick weed to full scale domestic production has been an interesting turn of events.
I was shocked, Oklahoma has far far more weed shops at least than CO, not sure about grows. I was in muskogee at the fed court house and I guess across the street chinese have a big grow house.

CO mostly i'd say folks have it under control. Homeless problem in Ft Collins/Denver is super bad these days but I don't quite blame weed at all. But in OK I feel like it's been a big negative influence, seems like a lot of drivers toked out of their fucking mind. Generally much poorer people but yet they blow the little money they have on it. From a law enforcement perspective in the little time I had, one of the problems was a lot of illegal ops move in and set up in these area's because they can go under the radar a long time since there's not near enough inspectors etc and local PD isn't going to fuck w/ it unless somehow attention is brought.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
I noticed that when I went out west too, Denver is a land of contrast. Currently I'm in a Medical only state so it's mostly old folks coming around

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I noticed that when I went out west too, Denver is a land of contrast. Currently I'm in a Medical only state so it's mostly old folks coming around
OK was "medical" only, but they kinda were really loose/vague w/ the law and so now it's hard to find someone w/ out a card.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have no firsthand knowledge, but I thought colorado didn't have it under control and legalized weed has been pretty bad. Don't remember the details because I barely care about the politics of my own state.

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
I have no firsthand knowledge, but I thought colorado didn't have it under control and legalized weed has been pretty bad. Don't remember the details because I barely care about the politics of my own state.

Idk both times I went there I never saw any public consumption, I believe the law is quite strict about that, which I am in agreement with honestly.

Fuck man you're so lucky to live in such a beautiful land. Hopefully I'll move out there in a year or two.

MA and Maine is where the real shit show it at. Either too much regulation and nothing gets done efficiently (MA) or almost no regulation and you get 20x the legal amount of pesticides like Maine

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida

There was a DUI issue early on since people didnt associate driving high = bad, but I think nationally that issue is resolved. Even in NYC you dont really smell it anymore unless you are near some hipster place in Queens, but I was there 2 weeks ago and barely smelled it at times square. I think the most I ever smell it in a legal state is probably the Las Vegas strip, but you have tourists from all over coming there and its a novelty to some places.

Really the homeless are on fentanyl, legal weed or not its not a gateway to doing that kind of shit. I take the view of, its no worse the alcohol (and better for your liver), and I still see stupid fucks in rural florida drinking WHILE driving or beating the shit out of their wives while drunk. The worst thing I seen a marijuana high do is beat the fuck out of a doritos bag.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
"New" girl I started dating and her daughter. I've known her since the 3rd grade so we're the same age, 53. She doesn't look all that happy when I took the pic. She was an executive for Shaw, Shaw group, Shaw Industries a fortune 500 company before they got bought out by Chicago Bridge and Iron. Now we works at what is left when they split. Her daughter is in her last semester of nursing school.

Attachments

• Tammy.jpg
    Tammy.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users