RL Picture Thread

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Here is hairy 'something about mary' movember me.

rrr_img_3801.jpg

Here is more clean cut wedding day me.

rrr_img_3802.jpg

Here is me back when I MMO'd, ate crap and did little else. Not my biggest, no pics exist of those times. Lost about 80lbs all up. Do your worst.

rrr_img_3803.jpg

rrr_img_3801.jpg

rrr_img_3802.jpg

rrr_img_3803.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Good work on losing the weight. You look like a different person.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
My wife met me after I lost the weight, she still doesn't believe what fat pics exist are actually me. Likely due to the powerful neckbeard I grew and subsequent wizard/hobo beard. Didnt shave it off until i'd lost the first 45 lbs. First time I ever had a single chin as opposed to plural, and first time I had a jawline. Still dont regret my gaming days, everything turned out better than expected.

rrr_img_3816.jpg

rrr_img_3816.jpg

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
I had to. Went from an XXL to a Medium, or when i was in my best shape a small in some things. Have gained a little bit back and sitting at a stable weight since i gave up exercise but trying to get back into shape now. I want to complete my transformation and work towards competing in an amateur body building competition before i'm 30. Dont care if i come last, just want to work towards it and do it once.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I had to. Went from an XXL to a Medium, or when i was in my best shape a small in some things. Have gained a little bit back and sitting at a stable weight since i gave up exercise but trying to get back into shape now. I want to complete my transformation and work towards competing in an amateur body building competition before i'm 30. Dont care if i come last, just want to work towards it and do it once.
You flexing bro?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
But I'm really a nice girl...that makes me sad that you would hate me just out of the blue.
frown.png
. On a strange side note, thisis the first time someone has ever told me that I resembled someone they knew. I was always used to being told that I looked like my Dad's side of the family while he was alive. Wierd that I look like someone normal.
Well, she was quite pretty if that helps, if a bit odd.

She just left me for a wood elf ranger, and that is something I could never forgive!

THE SHAME!

frown.png

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Seconded. If I'd been shown the two pictures side-by-side, I would not have guessed they were the same person. i'm always amazed at the way a person's face can change so drastically after significant weight loss. Yu should be quite proud of yourself!