Robin Williams dead at 63...

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
For all those that are going to watch Jumanji and Hook (while they were ok) take a try at Mork and Mindy the TV show and then the Classic, Good Morning Vietnam. R.I.P.

caramon13_sl

shitlord
It's sadly ironic that he starred in so many films both comical and aimed towards finding the good in a bad situation and then committed suicide (allegedly). He was a crazy good actor and I think he brought a very real side to humor. Bummer for sure...

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Firstly, let me say this: Robin Williams was a genius and a comedic titan; no one burned as bright as he did in the first part of his career and his dramatic skills over time improved such that while he will probably never be considered a great actor, he turned in a number of stellar performances.

Secondly, as required by Screenshots, good night sweet prince
frown.png

rrr_img_73423.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
Episcopal is basically Church of England which was Henry the -th breaking away from the Catholic Church: "I'm the fucking Pope now!" Then people broke away from that church, the Calvinists found him to be too loose. Then the Puritans broke away from the Calvinists, our ancestors, people so uptight, the English kicked them out. How anal do you have to be for the English to go: "Get the fuck out!"
RIP

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Crazy, I sat through Dead Poets Society last night on one of the movie channels on DirecTv. Movie has a horrible plot (bunch of 17 year olds reading poetry to each other, bleh) but I sat through because i felt compelled to watch it. Crazy weird....O Captain! My Captain!

Ryanz

<Banned>
You know its a sad loss when even Rerolled posts actual pictures of the person who RIP'd. Gotta agree though, he seemed like a good dude and I enjoyed his movies growing up as a child. This news sucks.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Fuck. Did he hang himself?
I'm going to guess he used a hose running from a car exhaust to thru the window.

His standup was insane. Like a chihuahua on speed. I remember him making Carson nearly fall out of his chair every time he was a guest on The Tonight Show.

RIP

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
met him in san fran shooting the awful robot movie. i was an extra. he talked to every fucking extra in the market scene. like 100 of us. went down the line.

i love good morning vietnam.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_73429.jpg

He was the one I would always pick when my wife would ask, "If you could have lunch with any celeb, who would it be?" I'll admit I teared up quite a bit after hearing this. I used to listen to his stand up Live at the Met late at night on my walkman and laugh my ass off. I knew that whole routine word for word. So many great movies he was in that I now feel I should go watch. I thought him and Nathan Lane in The Birdcage was just brilliant. RIP Robin

Gooch_sl

shitlord
I was bummed to hear he died. I was even more bummed when I heard how. Fucking sucks man. Guy has made some awesome movies and one of the funniest comedians. To see someone that awesome go like that is just plain awful. Even though he catered to comedy, his role in Good Will Hunting was brilliant.

I am starting to get my parents now when they said that a lot of the great actors of their day are gone. Next 10 years going to be seeing lots of the entertainers I grew up with fall off the map :/