Rocket League - PS4/PC

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Great games Grimm. Time to rank up. Ps: never play drunk. As you can see I dropped all the way to c 3 lol :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Grimm is a pretty awesome teammate. Dain if he got the pc version, and I managed to stay off the liquor on a Friday night (a true challenge) we would rock 3v3.

Ps dain blows me away. He is awesome.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Huh, that could either be really fun or complete dog shit depending on your skill level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So basically it's dynamic goals on each side of the map? Kind if interesting. Gives you more credit for control than accuracy. I've had games where we spent the whole map on one side of the match but was relatively low scoring.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Since this is the game of the month, we'll never do this if people don't participate. So if anyone wants to 2's/3's/4's whatever on PC I'm around tonight - Reth on steam with a Mech picture. Figure bumping the main game thread is more useful than the thread that is stickied.

• 1Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The cross promotion Rocket League is managing, Batmobile, Delorean. And now....

Get this game, sign up for community tourney. Even if you and brand new we can make a potato league bracket.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So I hope someone can help me out with this one. Doesn't someone who posts here work for Psyonix?

Every once and a while and more frequently lately my car is VERY sluggish and slow, slow to turn, flip, etc. it isn't lag. I checked online and on their official forums it's 38 pages of the same issue and it seems to come and go. It has happened on both PS4 and PC and it is completely unplayable when in higher ranked games. Is there any word on this bug even being recognized? Any idea for a fix? I have done everything.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@Murr: Major bug which is not repeatable but I do know it is happening to quite a few folks when I saw it on the help desk of the official forum.

Every once and a while and more frequently lately my car is VERY sluggish and slow, slow to turn, flip, etc. it isn't lag. I checked online and on their official forums it's 38 pages of the same issue and it seems to come and go. It has happened on both PS4 and PC and it is completely unplayable when in higher ranked games. Is there any word on this bug even being recognized? Any idea for a fix? I have done everything.

And after I posted this, I played again and it corrected itself for 5 games - 6th game it happened again so I just quit.

The complaints on the steam forum: Car feeling slow, unresponsive and delayed... :: Rocket League General Discussions

Reddit with videos: Bringing attention to car unresponsiveness and slowness in turning • r/RocketLeague

Official forums: Psyonix Forums • View topic - Weird lag/controller input /car becomes slowed down

I too, thought this was in my head. Now I know it isn't. @Murr do you guys recognize this as an issue? Can try to figure out what is going on?

I love this game - but when this hits, I lose rank quickly because I cannot react and my car cannot respond like it should while other's aren't having this happen to them.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Meh. Murr hasn't been on here for a month so I hope he sees it. Psionix needs to know about it.

dubb01

Molten Core Raider
Playing this way too much. If you're in the FoH steam group and have received a friend invite from b33nine that's me. More than likely I'm hoping you can carry my sorry ass. I love it, but it doesn't love me back.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Few coming updates. I finally made champion and got my 12 wins in season 5, I couldn't get to champion in season 4. I was close, but the new ranks left me short. Game is still one of the best.

Incoming: Transparent Goalposts

Transparent-Goalposts-1080.c6e1dc555a6eff57c623d9877706c9a5.jpg

Starbase ARC and Wasteland Redesigned as Standard Arenas

Wasteland_Standard.c6e1dc555a6eff57c623d9877706c9a5.jpg

Starbase-ARC_Standard.jpg

Competitive Season 6 Changes and Season 5 Rewards

Season-5-Rewards-Image.jpg

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
After buying a gsync display and running at a whole lotta frames, it's really hard to play on PS4. I am going to be making the switch to pc to standard league play this season. Which means I will NOT be playing drunk nights on pc for any ranked games, and all my drunk ranked games will be on PS4. Haha.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Game just got a really good patch. It was already good, but now its better.

Snowday, Hoops, Dropshot, and Rumble are now ranked game modes. This means there is leaving penalties and ratings. They are actually modes you can play for real big time fun. There is no more casual playlists to keep the players consolidated. No more revolving door games playing across skill levels.

There is never a bad time to pick this game up, Season 9 just started. There is also a leveling/item systems for people who live for that stuff, not my thing.