Rocket League - PS4/PC

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Talking about being awesome at rocket league, RLCS lan finals are still a small event by esports standards, but they are live on the twitch tv at.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Rocket League Rumble in September

The complete power-up list includes:
  • The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
  • Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
  • Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
  • Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
  • Haymaker (Punches the ball)
  • Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
  • Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
  • Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
  • Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
  • Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
  • Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My brother still plays Rocket League every day. It is amazing how good some of the pros are at the game. The skill gap is as wide as the grand canyon in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Played this for the first time Friday night during DRUNKEN GAME NIGHT!!!!! And holy god damn shit it's amazing. Regime and myself stayed up til 5AM playing.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I cannot wait to play this more with you guys on Drunken Game Nights.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Why do we have to wait for a drunken game night?!

• 1Like

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
I play a lot of RL if you need another. Rising star in 2s and nearly in solo. Steam name hoggfight102

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm out of town till next week, but add me too for 2's or 3's. Reth on steam, with a Battletech mech for an icon. I'm around Senaiel's skill more or less also.

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll add you guys tonight, just talked the roommate into getting this. Been playing 3v3 with a single rando.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This will definitely be on the docket for labor day weekend drunk games. You around that weekend Brekk?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be around, I won't promise I will drink to crazily, GF was a wee bit peeved about last weekend.

She woke up at 4am to use the bathroom and walked in on me screaming/slurring at you on mumble about jesus and shit.

Good times.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll be around, I won't promise I will drink to crazily, GF was a wee bit peeved about last weekend.

She woke up at 4am to use the bathroom and walked in on me screaming/slurring at you on mumble about jesus and shit.

Good times.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This game deserves more love, making one of these shots is beyond satisfying. Enjoy, get hooked.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Nice job on accepting the invites Saturday night you weiner!

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Amazing!
I'm so bad at this game compared to the video but its so fun. My goal right now is at least one aerial goal but I can't seem to get ball cam down pat. I play on PS4. Does anyone else?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Amazing!
I'm so bad at this game compared to the video but its so fun. My goal right now is at least one aerial goal but I can't seem to get ball cam down pat. I play on PS4. Does anyone else?

Yep. I play on PS4 Daily. Logged way more hours than I can count. What's your gamertag on PS4?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
More information today, the ranked recalibration for season three has been stretched to get the correct number of players in each division, more importantly at the top ranks this means some big changes. They also tailored the skill curve to each playlist, so 2's doesn't look the same the other playlists. Some cool revelations, especially in 2's since we have actual percentages. Blue star being 4.2% of players before, but the target is 8%, that's basically double the amount of players in blue star+. This reset was a real struggle to eclipse rank 10, for me. My highest rating in the second season was Rank 12 Div 4. I started in from a high of Rank 10 Div 3 prior to this change, I quickly gained almost 2 ranks in 2 wins. And returned back into rank 12, in a short number of games after this went live in 2's. Which is about where I thought I'd fall given their charts, there is a world where I might see champion now this season.

Competitive Rank Recalibration

rank_before.png

rank_after.png