Rocket League - PS4/PC

spronk

FPS noob
lol hockey mode is awesome

don't forget you can get some free halloween stuff between now and ?? just for playing, also the back to the future car is $2 and pretty cool

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems pretty easy if you've already got all the other things. I got all the halloween things in ~20 games played.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I didn't get the Halloween drops for like the first 10-15 games, then I got them all in the next 15. Definitely weird.

Love this game. Spent around $25 and I've put in 100 hours. Talk about value.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played the hockey mode last night. I really like how the puck hugs the wall, when you're attacking and you have a bunch of ppl on the wall you drive behind the person ahead of you ready to counter hit when your opponent knocks it back your way, so intense and so fun.

It was horrible switching back to regular for a few matches after though, I forgot how to rocket league. Not that I ever really knew how.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
THIS GAME ROCKS.

Dain and I played some games here from Rerolled. He carried me. I carried him (Actually that part didn't happen, that guy is good)

I had 5 beers - and started off goofy because I moved from PS4 to PC and was closer to the screen so everything seemed MUCH slower. Distanced myself, and got a little better.

We need to get some shit going with this.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also, this thread needs to be on top. And who is the guy that posts here that works for these guys? I want to tell you right here and now that this game is Uncle Utnayan approved. FANTASTIC fucking job. Fantastic job with the business model, taking care of customers with great game modes, (Snow day is hilarious) and I will personally buy every bit of DLC because why? Not because I want or need it, but because it PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.

Fucking AWESOME game. I have put more hours into this (ON TWO PLATFORMS) then I have put into real life.

Holy Jesus on a PS4 controller.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I still play Rocket League constantly, I love this game. If there's a dev that works for Psyonix on here, WE NEED PS4 + PC CROSS-PARTIES!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its the best 5 minutes of competitive gaming you can buy, by a mile. It leads to so many wtf/awesome/heartbreak moments from second to second. If you are a gamer who has a crossover interest in sports, but maybe are not a sports game kind of person. Rocket League hits some bizarre combination of things so well that if you don't try it you're doing yourself a disservice.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I wish I could get the hang of this on the PS4 controller but it just irritates me after a match or two and I give up.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I can't play this on PS4 anymore after playing so much on PC. The difference in framerate and whatnot.

Also lag has been particularly bad the last couple of weeks, had to restrict my servers to the US.

Easily my most played and enjoyed game of 2015. Playing it at a small LAN in a couple weeks, should be fun.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been playing a small amount on ps4, so much fun. I have it on PC (unplayed) but I don't think I'd want to play this sitting at a desk.

PC and ps4 can't party together?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I wish I could get the hang of this on the PS4 controller but it just irritates me after a match or two and I give up.
i can only play with a controller. I have it on ps4 and on my pc, but i have a 360 controller. pretty easy to adapt for me.

Great fucking game though. alot of fun for sure.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I still haven't picked this game up yet. I know everyone says it's so good, but I just don't know if I'd like it. I normally prefer shooters or action games like CSGO, R6 Siege, H1Z!, and Diablo 3 for my multiplayer. Something about hitting a ball with cars just seems that it would get boring and repetitive very fast. I should have probably grabbed it on the last steam sale for $13, but I passed. Is it something that someone who dislikes soccer and hockey would like? Maybe someone can convince me to pick it up.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I dislike soccer, hockey (though I like 'superstar modes of pretty much all sports) and competitive online games (I'm a PvE/co-op gamer primarily).

I love Rocket League.